Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Literally deserted...Desert 2 stage O_o

I wonder if this is a bug, or somehow made it into the game? No enemies appeared...nothing, just a walk through the park to Desert 3. Odd, in my opinion. I'm used to getting 3543298749327 Duel/collect codes in Desert 2 :P

You might have entered it right after another party cleared it (it IS a multiparty area, after all). Alternatively, the game was taking it easy on you for being solo? I dnno.

ha ha ha, this is awesome. This makes me wonder if multiparty areas are generated completely on the fly by the server when the area's first party is created, or if someone at Sega really made this with some hysterically low chance of showing up.

I did enter it with another fully party already in the mission, yes Zy, but this would be the first time the game has ever taken it "nice" to me, lol. I'll just take it as they literally just cleared it and nothing happened afterwards :P

maybe it's a debug map
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I've been in there before, a completely empty field. Then 2 dark ragnes spawned back to back, was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by just2good View Post
    I've been in there before, a completely empty field. Then 2 dark ragnes spawned back to back, was awesome.
    That does sound like quite a lot of fun. One of the previous runs spawned 4 bosses, before the 2 we fought in Desert 3. Pretty exciting game!

yea me and another player just walked through there thinking "wow looks like something really awesome was supposed to happen here... but its empty..." lol

I guess people came through and cleared it before we got to it as we did take our sweet time before getting here.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

do not question it. just accept it as a gift from the rng gods at sega and run through the map

it was really convenient when me and a couple of buddies had that exact map when we were doing a timed run.

I've had it happen in caves. Turns out I only loaded the terrain and no enemies, because a huge ball of the spawned right when I got near the end. Also had a few maps load with no floors.