Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

This kind of pre-emptive negativity, I expect from Sonictards. Y'all should be ashamed.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Man and people called me the negative one.

I think if Sega can shape up back in Japan and make this game.

Then the guys on our side can work things back up with a clean slate on PSO2 as well.

Yes yes PSO is old and PSU is a catastrophe. But at least TRY to think of the few good things that can come from localization. They put PSOWorld's name on the official site and seems like they're looking out for the communities input this time around. Don't let them down with instantaneous negativity just yet because not sharing a server and content with Japan absolutely HAS to mean instant fail.
    "Liked"

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    This kind of pre-emptive negativity, I expect from Sonictards. Y'all should be ashamed.
    the negativity is understandably deserved, honestly.

but it's high time to change the sonic cycle to the sega cycle.

Man and people called me the negative one.

I think if Sega can shape up back in Japan and make this game.

Then the guys on our side can work things back up with a clean slate on PSO2 as well.

Yes yes PSO is old and PSU is a catastrophe. But at least TRY to think of the few good things that can come from localization. They put PSOWorld's name on the official site and seems like they're looking out for the communities input this time around. Don't let them down with instantaneous negativity just yet because not sharing a server and content with Japan absolutely HAS to mean instant fail.
    You must be new here

The problem is the US team have little to no say in how things are run, and little to no ability to support the game (or the resource, or the skills). Nothing has changed, and hence the pattern is doomed to repeat.

Once upon a time, they name-dropped PSOW on the official PSU site, and there are still threads on the official forum where they asked for feedback, notable mainly for their lack of impact or response.

How short people's memories are.

This is super good news for me! Not that I haven't enjoyed playing on the JP servers, but being able to read everything in English and actually understand the story/quests/items without needing to constantly look it up will be great.

I'm just going to continue casually playing on the JP servers and will re-make my character when US servers open up. By then I should have a good understanding of which class I want to play, skill builds, optimal MAG stats, etc. and will be able to fly through the content on the new character.

I wish it was coming out sooner, but I can play around on the JP servers while I wait.
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    You must be new here

The problem is the US team have little to no say in how things are run, and little to no ability to support the game (or the resource, or the skills). Nothing has changed, and hence the pattern is doomed to repeat.

Once upon a time, they name-dropped PSOW on the official PSU site, and there are still threads on the official forum where they asked for feedback, notable mainly for their lack of impact or response.

How short people's memories are.
    Joined the same year as you, played all three games. I didn't play PSOW the game as much till PSO2 was announced but yeah, no I was there.

But yeah let's further ruin all hope and justify negativity and swear this game is going to suck right after BEGGING for it! Just because of a couple of things, things that point to how similar things were done in the past!

This game is utterly hopeless and doomed to end up like PSU all because we don't share Japan's servers! Oh noe!! Because that's all that ruined PSU! This game is going to die in 5 years, let's skip all that and say it's dead right now instead of giving it a chance because we can read the future with our powers acquired from our fanboy experience!

That's what you guys sound like!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

This game is utterly hopeless and doomed to end up like PSU all because we don't share Japan's servers! Oh noe!! Because that's all that ruined PSU!
    Well, that is what "ruined" PSU by a support/longevity perspective, Rocko. "Utterly hopeless and doomed" is going a little too far, but I'm certainly not expecting much. I'll wait and watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    If it's almost a year away, do people still think the servers will be "jointed" together? Nope, looks like it's gonna be another bend-over-and-take-the-subpar-service SoA mess, just like PSU was.

No thanks! JP all the way.
    Same Here.
    At the Time or Any Place. That is manage under 'sega of America'.
    Many Thx's.

Foll me once. That is still acceptable.
    Folling by twice. Something is very wrong.
    Third Time! OMG.... Must do some 'CT Scnnaing'.

Well, like I said earlier, they are both F2P I can play both. If I was sticking around more for game quality than for friends and community I'd say JP only, sure. However, that is not the case.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Well, like I said earlier, they are both F2P I can play both.
    This.

Besides, I messed up my skill tree a lot, I'd redo several things now. Of course, maybe when PSO2 launches here it'll have everything that's out in JP at the time and just add Ship 11. Or 16. Or... whatever they're up to plus one.
    Coming Soon!