Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4148495051
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Does Macman comes in these threads juat to shit all over us us/en server players? MAC we all know segas terrible net game handling but there are people who dont care and makes the most of what we have.

Same goes for anyother prick comming here bashing the game serer. SOME OF US DONT CARE ABOUT CONTENT OR UPDATES WE JUST WANNA ENJOY THE GAME LIKE THOSE WHO PLAY ON JP SERVS people mac is what is tearing the community aparat and if you plan to reply please pm me cause I know this is gonna get ugly and there enough fightong hate and negativity in the forums.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jul 20, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Well, i think I would play on both, since the jp servers will ultimately last longer, but...Either i learn JP period (not just memorizing game "symbols"), or I´ll have to move to an english server, to at least know what´s going on overall...Since i would appreciate understanding quests, story, interface...etc...

I would play on both, dont have plans on getting any other games anytime soon (even if GW2 is gonna show up)

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    If they have international servers, then sure. Besides that, I'll be sticking to the English one. Slower content? Whatever. At least we get it.
    Old post, I know but I thought I should tell you that, over optimistic players like yourself, said this exact thing about PSU..and those things came so late that said players quit long before "they got it".
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Educated guess: PSU sunk because it was a subscription-whore. With F2P games you aren't forced to keep your subscription rolling, you can buy parts of the service or do whatever you want and not pay anything. Game being more accessible is a massive advantage for everyone and SEGA knew it already in 2008 when they started the development.

Also dont yall thing Sega had learned by now. I mean all yall are so mad at Sega about PSU that you arent thinkin the Sega understands that there updates for PSU was bad, but I think they could fix that. Also what did u expect, do u know how much work it is to update for a console game. I mean really. If u ever playing a MMO online you will know that keeping update rolling on a online server is way easier, so i highly doubt content will be that slow. I mean i probally will come late like maybe by a month, so thats ok with me

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Educated guess: PSU sunk because it was a subscription-whore. .
    Yeah, I'm sure no one likes to pay 9.99/mo or whatever it is now, for absolutely nothing but terrible PR, and getting booted out of games for no reason.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Educated guess: PSU sunk because it was a subscription-whore.
    Yeah, but she was a fine whore. It's too bad sega doesn't like whores who can't pay their pimps the money they need.