View Poll Results: Which servers will you be playing on?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be playing the English servers only

60 20.13%
  • I will be playing the Japnese servers only

97 32.55%
  • I will be playing the English and Japanese servers

127 42.62%
  • I refuse to play on any of the servers until everything is clear

14 4.70%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Both.

Yay for being able to tolerate the Japanese version
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

No answer yet.

Wait, I don't see a "Global Connectivity" choice.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Lol, if I left the JP servers there would be hell to pay. I'm not willing to deal with it.

I'll definitely be trying out the English version once it's released, but I'm hoping the English patch for the Japanese client will be long completed by then. If SEGA continues it's record of neglecting any version outside of Japan, the JP client will be the one to stick with.
    Character: Kain - Level 32 RAmar/Level 20 FOmar/Level 11 GUmar - Ship 2 - Block 20

I used to live in Valhalla, now, where my feet lay is my home.

I don't like starting over either... And not due to being lazy; it just isn't fun for me to have to do the same thing again typically. >w<
    (Since, I play video games to have fun~)

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Lol, cool, have fun waiting while I enjoy a half year of PSO2
    I'm still playing the Japanese version right now (level 8 so far), but I'm really having a hard time getting into it without speaking the language. Yes, there are translations everywhere, but it really detracts from the game having to look everything up. I just want to play it the way it's meant to be played.

When the NA server is up, I'll be off the Japanese one and on the NA one (which is what I thought this poll was about). I'm fine not being a super cool mega hyper fan.
    Last edited by FOODFOOD; Jul 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Mostly going to be English-only. Of all PSO games, that one seems to be the trickiest one with the barriers, but I guess if I get used to it I wouldn't mind going for Japanese if I'm addicted enough (and the western servers shut down super early). Other than that, I think I'm growing accustomed to the idea that ''nothing lasts forever, especially PSO characters'', so I think it's less trouble to grief my loss of a character than go through the trouble of re-creating/keep on going on JP servers.

Content-wise? I'd rather stick to English again since, well, technically as much as content might be available sooner in japan, so do bugs. Remember Jet Set Radio? They re-released it in Japan as a ''delux'' version but that re-release was basically the same as the western release - the one without the bugs the original release had.

Soooo, yeah. I would, though, definitely be annoyed if this weren't global servers and everyone and their moms were to stick only to Japanese servers only... but if that is the desire of my friends, than so be it. I respect that. I'll just make new ones on US servers. I did with US PSO ver1, I'll do it again with PSO2.

I'll be playing ranger on the JP servers for a while until i get bored or more games come out, then likely return to it with the international release with my friends/brother, since there's no chance in hell they'll play a game in a language that they don't know

num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

The english servers are where I'll play. I'm mainly curious about how PSO2 will make use of the PS Vita's features. If I recall correctly, the Vita version is still in development but was scheduled to be released sometime in 2013. It might not be anywhere close to the english PC release, but I'm not worried.

In the meantime, I can keep myself busy with other titles. (The Ragnarok Odyssey release is coming soon!)
    Last edited by Harlocke; Jul 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

English server only here. i like playing game in English more. i have plenty of
    upcoming games to keep me busy, so a year of waiting is NO problem at all.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055