Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Imma play the JP version AND the EN version!

Anyone else gonna play 'em both? :3

Indeed. Although, if there's no character migration or global server, I'll probably stick with Japanese as my primary.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Yes i will be On both! JP as my primary of course since i'll be a year ahead at least in play time.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I'll probably play both IF I'm still free by the time the damn game comes out in EN. I think I'll take this opportunity to strengthen my Japanese. My instinctive MMO/RPG actions are kicking in and I'm not even reading anything anymore. I guess as long as you've been quite experienced in RPGs everything should be ok.

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Indeed. Although, if there's no character migration or global server, I'll probably stick with Japanese as my primary.
    This pretty much. If I see hope on the EN side that content will be steady and that the game won't die 2-3 years before the JP version, I may invest more time on the EN side.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

I'll be playing both as well. Even though it's been said the EN will probably be way behind in content updates, it'll give me something to look forward to when the day comes for the EN servers to shut down. (if their not integrated that is)

Not to mention there will be a flood of people heading to the JP version after the shutdown so I won't be left in the dust when I come back as well. (nothing sucks more than playing a game when it's released, leaving it, then returning and there is virtually no one around to play with since everyone is high lvl.)

Another plus is that I'll know a lot more from my time spent on the EN version so things will be much simpler when I return to the JP server.

(Random side-note)
    Honestly I don't see why everyone is complaining, if you don't want to play the EN version then don't, simple. (Also I highly doubt they'll region lock the JP servers upon it's release. $0.02)
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

If we get lucky, it'll be like the Xbox 360 servers, and the servers will both be the same. I'd love for them, instead of a whole new game, just make it an option for English language, instead of Japanese. Lots of console rpgs do that already, and frankly if there are subtitles, I would love to listen to the voices in Japanese instead... Sega of America tends to get rather poor voice actors >.<

Both for me. It'll be easier to convince my RL friends to join the western servers.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Well, it's free, so I'll probably ask where are my friends gonna play if they're not in JP version and have it there.

But I don't think I'll put much effort into it, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by atrimiselgnacra View Post
    If we get lucky, it'll be like the Xbox 360 servers, and the servers will both be the same. I'd love for them, instead of a whole new game, just make it an option for English language, instead of Japanese. Lots of console rpgs do that already, and frankly if there are subtitles, I would love to listen to the voices in Japanese instead... Sega of America tends to get rather poor voice actors >.<
    They've been doing better in recent years, actually: replacing the 4kids cast with respected anime dub VAs for Sonic (except for Pollock) was a smart move, as was casting Mark Hamill in Yakuza.