Default Unable to add profile picture

Hi, I'm pretty sure I have tried everything. I have uploaded the image to different image hosting sites as well as onto here. using their URLs. I have tried uploading and following the size in pixels and kb restrictions. I have tried reducing even smaller.

I keep getting upload failures. Is something wrong with the site? I have no Default picture at the moment and would like to put something there. Any help would be appreciated. this is the image:

are you talking about your avatar? you cant upload your own avatar on this forum.
    you'll have to use the already provided bunch of avatars only on this forum.

EDIT: oh ok i got it. i miss read your post. how about trying to upload it from your computer instead? that's how i did mine.
    200x200, 64kb.
    Last edited by Xefi; Jul 10, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    are you talking about your avatar? you cant upload your own avatar on this forum.
    you'll have to use the already provided bunch of avatars only on this forum.

EDIT: oh ok i got it. i miss read your post. how about trying to upload it from your computer instead? that's how i did mine.
    200x200, 64kb.
    Well, I uploaded one and it says it's my profile picture, but it doesn't show still.

::EDIT:: Figured it out, you were correct the first time. I thought I could upload my own and didn't know the profile picture was something different.
    Last edited by heylookapanda; Jul 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Edit

Thanks a lot.... i really like these pics...... how can i set one of these pics of my profile...????