Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

People are seriously overpricing that Dress. Its frigging clothing, not a uber 9* weapon +10 >_<

That and everyone and his mom wears it already, specially these loli's with cat ears. Starting to hate that dress already ;/

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

remember, majority of the female "community" are males in disguise. which LOVES to dress their characters with stuff like this. Then you have the otakus... those will inflate all them dress prices :<

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Man... you have no idea how lucky you are, lol. I had a friend of mine rubbing that in my face when he bought his tux. I had over 700k meseta and STILL couldn't afford a white dress at the time. Fortunately, I got a break and someone put one up for a little over 500k and I snatched it up in a heartbeat.

He said he saw some going for 10k before, but pfft... I seriously doubt that. No way, lol. Now the cosage on the other hand... I'll probably never end up getting one of those. I've never seen one priced for under a million. For that kind of money, I can invest in a new sword!

EDIT: Oh, right. Moral of the story here. Looking pretty doesn't come cheap!
    I got a dress off of scratch lol. I was like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

WHY. I WANT MY FRO.

I traded it for my fro. <3

oh and I bought two suits, became poor.

Imagine "what a girl's gonna have to do" to get a yukata, or even a bikini. Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.

Boy does this topic give me a sparkling flashback of me in PSU. "Tynselle must get outfit satisfaction.." *grumble-grumblecakes*

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Akaimizu that's what I was thinking too. PSU was just the same thing all Female Clothing $$$$$$$$$$$ million's on Measta if they were being sold some were trade only, Male clothing 2k-50k and you could get any color's you wanted too.

it would be nice if we all have our store for free instead of premium (no offense really). I would love to sell my stuff half priced or a decent price for anyone. I probably get a premium someday.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic74300_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.pso-world.com/forums/sign...pic74300_1.gif</a></div>
    "A fallen star, breezes through the dark sky as it falls gently down the sweeping grass... alone by itself."

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

It is just as expensive for a male player to dress his female character ... could be more expensive, all things considered.
    I will be buying AC scratches for the new update, so if I come across a wedding dress that my Lorilae doesn't need, then I suppose I can hold it for someone. I'm not really in need of a bikini, but I do want a yukata for her.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Imagine "what a girl's gonna have to do" to get a yukata, or even a bikini. Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.
    Gamble with the scratch or participate in Sega sponsered RMT. Neither are particularly appealing, personally.

I didn't really look seriously into it, but how do you get a dress/fashion item?

AC only or are there maseta items too?