Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sword Fighter Desecration's Avatar

Default My weapon catalog/check list

So, for the past few days, I've been working on my own weapon catalog for PSP2:I.
    Background - Every other guide I've seen doesn't include all of the weapons and all Ive really ever wanted for this game was some type of weapon list that had English names with Japanese names and included every weapon with a picture. Since nobody that I know of has made one, I decided to give it a go. It takes a crap load of time to make, but I will finish it within the month (or at least thats my goal) but right now I only have two categories completed. Let me know what you all think and if it will be useful to you.

P.S. If you find any errors on the parts that I have finished, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4UmFRU1E&gid=0

Excel DL: http://www.freefilehosting.net/psp2ichecklist
    Last edited by Desecration; Aug 9, 2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added a DL link.

Not gonna include data on where to find stuff? Just going for pictures + names?

This is nice ^_^ I'm also making a guide that covers drop locations and other things as well. The guide is compose of S rank weapons. Here's the guide.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

think i am in love now...@_@
    these weapon guides look really cool and it will help me find a laser cannon i had once.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVdub View Post
    Not gonna include data on where to find stuff? Just going for pictures + names?
    That is correct, my intent for this catalog is not toe be used as a drop chart because there are plenty of different guides out there that tell you how to get the weapon, my goal for this is to be used as a check list and to be able to search through your character's bank to figure out what each weapon looks like, or if you find a random weapon that you cannot equip, you can do a simple search to find out if you have it already or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    This is nice ^_^ I'm also making a guide that covers drop locations and other things as well. The guide is compose of S rank weapons. Here's the guide.
    Thank you, your's is quite nice as well and I had actually seen your's before I started mine and because of that I decided not to include drop location. Keep up the awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Thank you, your's is quite nice as well and I had actually seen your's before I started mine and because of that I decided not to include drop location. Keep up the awesome work.
    Thank you your so nice as well. ^_^ Let's give our best for the community, I will include your guide in my site if that's ok if everything is kinda in order. So people can see it easily.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Thank you your so nice as well. ^_^ Let's give our best for the community, I will include your guide in my site if that's ok if everything is kinda in order. So people can see it easily.
    Yeah, that is fine by me, my goal is to be finished by the end of the month, I should have everything organized before then, the most time consuming part is adding the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Yeah, that is fine by me, my goal is to be finished by the end of the month, I should have everything organized before then, the most time consuming part is adding the pictures.

Yeah you're right. Let's give our best. ^_^
    "

I am now finished with the Catalog, but because of a request I am adding 3 more sections (armor, units, and trade quest items.) I have noticed that because there are so many pictures (over 1500) on my catalog, it may take several tries of reloading the page for all of the weapons to show up. With all that being said, I hope everyone enjoys and finds use for it.