113 77.40%
  • Ranger

6 4.11%
  • Force

17 11.64%
  • All

10 6.85%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Most challenging, Hunter, Ranger, Force?

^Title......... Discuss.

I haven't played a Hunter yet, but between Force and Ranger, Ranger sure as hell ain't anything close to 'challenging.'

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

From what I've played of all three, hunter. You've gotta keep an extra eye on defense while attacking. Then again, I'm offense based, which really pushes you to do your best.

Skilled Fighter

I'm pretty sure this goes without saying, Hunter.

Only melee class. Only class that has to constantly be on their toes in order to remain in the fight and sustain damage.

Especially since I'm a Fury Stance hunter.

None at all....but yeah, Hunters need to be more aware of what's happening around them.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

force... hunter and ranger is so easy if compared...

specially ranger. its so easy it makes it boring to me.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I don't know about "hardest to perform well" but Force easily has the highest skill ceiling out of the 3.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I find it hard to believe anyone can honestly say Force is more difficult to play than Hunter.

As a Force main, it's a piece of cake. We have the single strongest defensive ability in the game (LOOK AT ALL THOSE INVINCIBILITY FRAMES!), are the only class that isn't reliant on recovery items, and can fight at a distance without issue. Not quite as easy as rangers with that weak shot and all that, but still pretty bloody easy.

Hunters, meanwhile, are always within the line of fire, and their defensive abilities all require strict timing to be used effectively. I will say, however, that hunter HP makes mistakes more forgiving than with a squishy, squishy Force... but with how much easier it is to get hit as a hunter, it's a wash.

This poll is definitely not going to be indicative of the popular choices though...regardless of whether the Hunter is the most "difficult" class to play, it will by and large always be the most numerous class.

I haven't played any other class besides hunter so my opinion might be biased, but...at least from my own experience and watching other people play ranger and force, I would also have to say hunter is the most difficult due to the reaction time involved to stay alive without getting slaughtered. Especially if you full-time Fury Stance. Leaves very little room for error when it comes to survivability.

I will say however that it makes the class fun to play. It feels like there's some actual strategy involved in the class for once instead of just "Let's just run in and spam PAs all day with reckless abandon!"
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/