Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Do you think they find all the information themselves though? nope, I m pretty sure that they get information directly from SEGA, there are many information that it is impossible to get without asking sega directly in it. and why would SEGA lie to them?
    If, using one personality (in this case, Innocent (as marked by the English Patch; aka 天真爛漫)), my FOnewearl's Partner Character almost religiously uses her Gunslash instead of her Rod (even forgoing the use of her Technics for the most part, even) and my lower level FOcaseal's Partner Character proves to be of more use, despite having worse gear, worse stats, and worse Technic levels/selection, then something is terribly wrong. I tested this with my brother, with their levels scaled down to his Caseal's Hunter/Force levels (he didn't get Ohza or Marlu already, so he finally went ahead and took care of that).

The moment I took my FOnewearl off Innocent and put her on--what was it--Sickly (病弱), she started, you know, actually doing her job. There's no way that the personality traits don't affect AI performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    If, using one personality (in this case, Innocent (as marked by the English Patch; aka 天真爛漫)), my FOnewearl's Partner Character almost religiously uses her Gunslash instead of her Rod (even forgoing the use of her Technics for the most part, even) and my lower level FOcaseal's Partner Character proves to be of more use, despite having worse gear, worse stats, and worse Technic levels/selection, then something is terribly wrong. I tested this with my brother, with their levels scaled down to his Caseal's Hunter/Force levels (he didn't get Ohza or Marlu already, so he finally went ahead and took care of that).

The moment I took my FOnewearl off Innocent and put her on--what was it--Sickly (病弱), she started, you know, actually doing her job. There's no way that the personality traits don't affect AI performance.

A.I. can not change their weapon until recently patch on November, as I note it there on the post and also in the thread, that. So if there is anything relate to switching weapon, then it is not something that existed at the time when they public the book.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Actually there are MANY japanese PSO2 websites with newer information that the book does not contain. Just calling themselves PSO2 wiki, there are already several of them. Many are dead accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post

Sickly I swear is really one of the best Character Traits ever and I absolutely need them on most of my important AI (healer role etc) to stay alive most of the time :P

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Thumbs up you know what would be cool for A.I. Partners and mags?

Yes I know henshin would be da bomb but another cool thing would be if they could talk like Siri on the Iphone could talk...to everyone.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Edit : I jus dicovered Cinorperdia and it answered my question.
    Last edited by Aslinng; May 23, 2013 at 08:42 PM.