Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lol of course I wouldn't abandon my current character. I just kind of suspect that if I had a newman vanguard instead of human, I'd get hit less and have more ammo. Plus I like bows.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

newmans have terrible low hp tho, very dangerous for solo, this is why i didn't make a newman. they have koool outfits.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytesong View Post
    newmans have terrible low hp tho, very dangerous for solo, this is why i didn't make a newman. they have koool outfits.
    use perpa legs x2 on your armor and i use newman's because of there low hp and i got very good at evasion/dodging by using newman's.do not forget in the type abilities you can enable hp boost to help you some.i use newman;FO.

i would have the legs units but i haven't found a single b-rank legs unit. i found several POW and HIT ones tho. lool and i found the "dream master" card yesterday 46dark. too bad my chars a guy. he would look so silly using that. XD

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

to get giga legs-B class just dodge a total of 250x and get the title for it/reward.you can unlock it in story mode or by trading with a player who has it unlocked.it would be after chapter 5 i think,but i have not done storymode in forever almost.am going to do story mode alot since i made new characters,but i am keeping my highest character who is a 140/27 beast since she is my first character and i use that character to chat with friends or if i want to throw a bath party.:P
    Last edited by Ame; Aug 1, 2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added important tip in giga legs...

i might have unlocked that already.. i need to go to my room more and check titles and rewards on visiphone. lol.

Hey mofo's, I've got some free time for a few hours. I'm gonna fire up the PSP here in about ten minutes... I should also be able to play tomorrow night at the same time. Hope to see you on the flipside.
    PSPo2:
    Questing for:

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

i'm not free all the time but i'm still playing the game, human77 vanguard13, 85 hrs of gameplay , ch8 and didnt beat the game yet :P

Best times for me vary like Sundays I can be on almost all day,but on the week days it's kinda loopy because of things and on Saturdays I spend that time with my daughter since it's our day to have fun traveling to bases and she has a thing for jets.xD

A kid who likes jets... that's odd... -.o

Anyway, I'll be on sporadically throughout the day today, and for a few hours solid at about 8pm MST (GMT -0700). In the evening I'll host a room called psow, and the password will be...um... psow

See you guys on the flipside.
    PSPo2:
    Questing for: