Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Are we supposed to respect you for not supporting the game?
    No Signature.

Yes, let's not give Sega any money, last thing we want is them to turn a profit and then invest more in to the game.

I bought 2 character slots and probably going to buy some item slot expansions. Guess I'm not legit anymore.

You can get EXP boosters from FUN scratch, Client Orders and Title awards. I'd class those as not legit really if you want to test yourself.

Lastly, buying rares? Legit is all about finding your own stuff and not accepting hand-me-downs. Kids today...

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

If you guys want to know the real reason why I play somewhat legit.
    here is the real reason
    I have bad luck in the game. But in a good way.. I think God i calling me not to spend.

1. can't buy AC due to having fraud on my credit card/debit card from buying AC because it's international .
    2. Can't buy AC again due to gift card / prepaid cards not working after I spent $100 on it. Even tried it with the vanilla gift card and still does not work. Even if I activate it too as well.
    3. My game freezes / my computer blacks out for a second while I'm playing in a party. ( 2-4 player party ) from needing a new computer. Which I had one. too much lag from an extra player causes graphical lag.
    4. I recently bought a new computer for PSO2 but then I had to return it because I had a slight flood seeping through two of my rooms due to tropical storm Debbie . And did not renew my flood insurance because did not think it would be this bad. Well.. It is. And paid $7000 just to pay the damage. Lol

So you know what I do to play.

I solo! / play legit.

i was going to post this other part why I play somewhat legit from the begining but was afraid this topic might get moved to probably rant. because no body does not talk about PSO2 there unless its a moved topic. becuase of getting fraud credit card and then getting $7000 worth of flood damage. so right now looking at everyone PSO2 screen shots tempted me to buy a prepaid gift card which did not work. and only works in the US and not international. I'm thinking. ( uhg. )... maybe after all this damage is is done from the tropical storm Debbie with in a year. i can probably get a new computer . but with AC prolly with in a month. becuase of credit card frauds and un working cards that does not work international. if it does it again. what is the best pre paid gift card to use international?
    Last edited by Ryno; Jul 13, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Honestly though, why'd you post it in the "Gameplay" subforum if you know where does it belong? I'm kinda sorry for all of your misfortune regarding AC, but making a "guide" that implies that using AC, something that is intended to be an integral part of the game is not legit is, um, ridiculous?

ay is just his way of havin fun

if i had fun doing something and i felt that not many others knew how to have fun the way i had fun i'd be inclined to let them know about how i have fun

above sentence sounds ridiculous but i'm serious
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    If you guys want to know the real reason why I play somewhat legit.
    here is the real reason
    I have bad luck in the game. But in a good way.. I think God i calling me not to spend.

1. can't buy AC due to having fraud on my credit card/debit card from buying AC because it's international .
    2. Can't buy AC again due to gift card / prepaid cards not working after I spent $100 on it. Even tried it with the vanilla gift card and still does not work. Even if I activate it too as well.
    3. My game freezes / my computer blacks out for a second while I'm playing in a party. ( 2-4 player party ) from needing a new computer. Which I had one. too much lag from an extra player causes graphical lag.
    4. I recently bought a new computer for PSO2 but then I had to return it because I had a slight flood seeping through two of my rooms due to tropical storm Debbie . And did not renew my flood insurance because did not think it would be this bad. Well.. It is. And paid $7000 just to pay the damage. Lol

So you know what I do to play.

I solo! / play legit.

i was going to post this other part why I play somewhat legit from the begining but was afraid this topic might get moved to probably rant. because no body does not talk about PSO2 there unless its a moved topic. becuase of getting fraud credit card and then getting $7000 worth of flood damage. so right now looking at everyone PSO2 screen shots tempted me to buy a prepaid gift card which did not work. and only works in the US and not international. I'm thinking. ( uhg. )... maybe after all this damage is is done from the tropical storm Debbie with in a year. i can probably get a new computer . but with AC prolly with in a month. becuase of credit card frauds and un working cards that does not work international. if it does it again. what is the best pre paid gift card to use international?
    Ah, I see. Strange that I have a credit watch thing on my CC and it didn't even do a second glance.

Another option you might have is if you had a friend you trust that you could get them to get you AC. Back on PSO I had a friend that I anted to keep playing with and he couldn't afford PSO anymore for some reason so I paid his sub for a bit ^.^ You could also test if you can trade AC items, I know it can't sell them, but I haven't tried trading them...though to be honest I don't know ow to trade either lol.

But... what about extra character slots...?

New account?

You're bashing people who are paying for extra features in a game merely because you can't? That is not legit. LEGIT is playing a game within it's predetermined boundaries. If they put Super Transformations (I hope they don't see this and get any ideas) in the AC shop, those are legit, because it doesn't exist outside the rules of the game. Making up rules that don't come with the game isn't more legit, it's called being a scrub. All you're doing is making the game harder for yourself by limiting yourself from stuff like that. When/If I can buy AC in the future, you wont see me putting that stuff up in the shop. Oh and to your "I leveled to 10 in less than a week"... Under the same conditions I leveled to 20 in 2 days, and remade my character and it's already 16. Of course I probably have more time on my hands than you do since I'm in between jobs, but I'm just proving the point that your entire topic is pointless, and most of it is out of line.

not to be rude or anything, but OP is a tard. you can't come here and try to redefine the definition of legit. legit simply means to play the game the way it was intended, no more, no less. I hated what I called 'leet legits' on original PSO, you're a prime example of one. It's just a game, don't cheat and ruin it for yourself and others. Result; you play legit.

in all these years i've never felt compelled to sign up just to reply to some topic, but this ticks me off.