Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Adirou/Ardillo quoted value?

Hello there,

I'm currently trying hard to obtain Adirou/Ardillo, that awesome giant sword that drops from Fordolans in Hard Caves, by hunting it but also save money to buy it in the auction house.

It's freaking hard to drop, and also incredibly expansive on Ship 06 (4,8 millions for the cheapest one, only 4 available).
    I was wondering if it was THAT expansive and rare on other Ships too?

Please share your informations and thoughts about this weapon.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Natsuma; Jul 16, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

Same, 4.725 mil on Ship 8, 2 available
    That is one cool sword, but I dunno if I'll ever try to get one (let alone enough stat to equip)

Ship 2, Cheapest 3,150,000.

Jesus fuck, I wish I could find a gold mine like that.

They werent that expensive during Open Beta. Actually, there were being priced around 1/8 of the value they are now. Main reason of this was because it was kind of a hassle being able to equip it (probably just possible by dedicating your Mag levels to mostly S ATK)

Stick to Alba Caliburns if you can...it's just more economically efficient.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    They werent that expensive during Open Beta. Actually, there were being priced around 1/8 of the value they are now. Main reason of this was because it was kind of a hassle being able to equip it (probably just possible by dedicating your Mag levels to mostly S ATK)

Stick to Alba Caliburns if you can...it's just more economically efficient.
    They were around 800k-1 million during OBT on Ship 06, I wish I had saved more money :/
    I'm hesitating buying 1 month premium just to use a Shop in the Auction House, I guess I'll reach 5 millions way faster than just selling junk to vendors.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuma View Post
    They were around 800k-1 million during OBT on Ship 06, I wish I had saved more money :/
    I'm hesitating buying 1 month premium just to use a Shop in the Auction House, I guess I'll reach 5 millions way faster than just selling junk to vendors.
    Yeah, pretty much. I decided to get the 30 day shop ticket since vending was getting me nowhere. I was happy to make 10k in one run, but now I can piss 10k. That's nothing.

When I come back from a run, I usually check my shop to see I got 50k or more. That on TOP of what I vend to the NPC is much better than just settling for vending by itself for sure. I got a little over 2,000,000 meseta within a week of putting my shop up.

There's no telling how long it would have taken by vending stuff. A month or so? Probably.

Good luck on finding the Adirou though. I'm hunting for one too, but it turns out... I can't even equip it anyway (I'm about 50 points shy in s-atk). My +10 Alba Claymore has been doing a fine job for a while though, so I can probably run another 10 levels with it before absolutely needing an upgrade.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to upgrade and can match the Dragon Sword in terms of strength at +10 until you get your Dragon Sword to +7 or so, but most people aren't willing to try and grind the Dragon Sword or any of the other rare swords higher than a +5, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. I decided to get the 30 day shop ticket since vending was getting me nowhere. I was happy to make 10k in one run, but now I can piss 10k. That's nothing.

When I come back from a run, I usually check my shop to see I got 50k or more. That on TOP of what I vend to the NPC is much better than just settling for vending by itself for sure. I got a little over 2,000,000 meseta within a week of putting my shop up.

There's no telling how long it would have taken by vending stuff. A month or so? Probably.
    [...]
    May I ask what are your "selling plans" aproximately?
    I mean, do you sell everything through your Shop from mid-rare to super rare items or only super rare items?
    I guess it must take time to set a good price for every item you sell since you have to check the market prices before :O

About Adirou, I'm level 40 and got more base ATP than needed so the "only" thing remaining is money

Well, it should be easy to eventually get the hang of what to list things at
    Like selling all the Vita things for 3000
    Then just stockpile stuff and list it at an opportune time

Also, using the swiki to copy paste names can help

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post

Good luck on finding the Adirou though. I'm hunting for one too, but it turns out... I can't even equip it anyway (I'm about 50 points shy in s-atk). My +10 Alba Claymore has been doing a fine job for a while though, so I can probably run another 10 levels with it before absolutely needing an upgrade.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to upgrade and can match the Dragon Sword in terms of strength at +10 until you get your Dragon Sword to +7 or so, but most people aren't willing to try and grind the Dragon Sword or any of the other rare swords higher than a +5, lol.
    Takes roughly 24 hours to make 1 mil if you npc only.

Way more efficient to sell stuff to other players.