num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

Lightbulb Any PS Vita players that...

...have Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Unit 13? While it's fun playing through random match-ups, I thought it would be even better to find some pso-worlders (-ites? -ians? inators?) to play with every so often or even regularly. My PSN username is Halcyon_Hearts. Add me if you would like to play; I am online quite often.

I was also thinking of setting up a group/guild for the upcoming Ragnarok Odyssey. If anyone else is anticipating the game's release and might be interested in joining a group, guild, or party, send me a message!

That's all for now. I hope to find some peeps here to play with!
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

Don't have either game on the Vita, but I'm a definite for Ragnarok Odyssey.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Nah man don't have either game on the Vita. Decided not to get UMvC3 b/c i already have it on 360 and Unit 13 didn't look interesting enough. Only have Ridge Racer, Wipeout, Lumines, and Dynasty Warriors, but yeah I'll probably get Ragnarok Odyssey if for no other reason there isn't a lot of games to choose from right now, and heck if i don't like it I'll just get rid of it. Only real game I'm looking forward to is the DJ Max game and to a less extent P4G. Sometimes I feel like i could have used the money on something I would use more often since my vita collects quite a bit of dust since the 1st week or so I bought it. My PSN name is Mantiskilla though so send me a friend request if you like
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Nah man don't have either game on the Vita. Decided not to get UMvC3 b/c i already have it on 360 and Unit 13 didn't look interesting enough. Only have Ridge Racer, Wipeout, Lumines, and Dynasty Warriors, but yeah I'll probably get Ragnarok Odyssey if for no other reason there isn't a lot of games to choose from right now, and heck if i don't like it I'll just get rid of it. Only real game I'm looking forward to is the DJ Max game and to a less extent P4G. Sometimes I feel like i could have used the money on something I would use more often since my vita collects quite a bit of dust since the 1st week or so I bought it. My PSN name is Mantiskilla though so send me a friend request if you like
    i wont be buying a Vita anytime soon. if i did, it'll probably sit there collecting dust just
    like yours!

there are just too many good games i wanted coming the following months.
    Persona 4 Arena - august 7th
    Tekken Tag 2 - september 11th
    Dead or Alive 5 - september 25th
    and then Persona 4 Golden - October 30th (this is when i probably want to get the Vita).

not planning to buy Ultimate Marvel vs. capcom or unit 13 either. i might try out Ragnarok
    Odyssey though...not sure yet.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    i wont be buying a Vita anytime soon. if i did, it'll probably sit there collecting dust just
    like yours!

there are just too many good games i wanted coming the following months.
    Persona 4 Arena - august 7th
    Tekken Tag 2 - september 11th
    Dead or Alive 5 - september 25th
    and then Persona 4 Golden - October 30th (this is when i probably want to get the Vita).

not planning to buy Ultimate Marvel vs. capcom or unit 13 either. i might try out Ragnarok
    Odyssey though...not sure yet.
    Yeah I hear ya. I'll be getting Persona 4 Arena and Tekken Tag 2 on PS3 and probably DOA5 on 360. Might get on PS3 as well but not sure yet. I still have quite a few of my friends from the DOA 4 days of staying up all night on my friends list so my 360 community for DOA is well established plus for DOA I'm just used to playing it on an Microsoft console. All my DOAs are on Microsoft, and all my Tekken games are on Sony (well i have 6 on both). SFIV:AC and SFxT i have on PC, PS3, and 360 and why? Honestly as I look back on it I have no idea haha

Yeah I hear ya. I'll be getting Persona 4 Arena and Tekken Tag 2 on PS3 and probably DOA5 on 360. Might get on PS3 as well but not sure yet. I still have quite a few of my friends from the DOA 4 days of staying up all night on my friends list so my 360 community for DOA is well established plus for DOA I'm just used to playing it on an Microsoft console. All my DOAs are on Microsoft, and all my Tekken games are on Sony (well i have 6 on both). SFIV:AC and SFxT i have on PC, PS3, and 360 and why? Honestly as I look back on it I have no idea haha
    ahhh, Mr. Mantis, you crack me up sometime...lol. i'm all HYPE up for Persona 4 Arena and
    Tekken Tag 2 most definitely, dood!

honestly, i dont see what so good about sfxt that you have to buy 3 versions for. i hardly
    give that game more than 4 hrs. before i quitted and got bore of it...lol. what a waste of money!

but hey, if you snatch Ragnarok Odyssey and i got myself a Vita, we can do some cooping
    and killing. i'm down for some of that if your in.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Don't have either game on the Vita, but I'm a definite for Ragnarok Odyssey.
    Great! That makes two so far.

I looked up this DJ Max Technika Tune game and read that it has multiplayer. I am intrigued; I hope it has multiplayer over WiFi infrastructure and not only ad-hoc. If not, leaderboards might be a cool idea, at least. I haven't actually played a rhythm game like this before, but after watching this video a few minutes ago I'm convinced that I should broaden my horizons!

Excuse me for a moment, but that shit is fucking intense!

Also, if you do end up liking Ragnarok Odyssey (assuming you get it), Mantiskilla, we should play!

ahhh, Mr. Mantis, you crack me up sometime...lol. i'm all HYPE up for Persona 4 Arena and
    Tekken Tag 2 most definitely, dood!

honestly, i dont see what so good about sfxt that you have to buy 3 versions for. i hardly
    give that game more than 4 hrs. before i quitted and got bore of it...lol. what a waste of money!

but hey, if you snatch Ragnarok Odyssey and i got myself a Vita, we can do some cooping
    If you do get a Vita and RO, Xefi, I'd be up for playing as well!

Persona 2 is my favorite; so while P4G is coming out for the Vita, I'm more concerned about whether P2: Eternal Punishment is ever going to be released outside of Japan for the PSP. COME ON ATLUS, YOU CAN DO IT! I KNOW YOU CAN!!
    Last edited by Harlocke; Jul 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

I have DJ Max Trilogy actually for PC. The game is actually a pretty reasonable $49.99 to import on Play-Asia. Pretty solid game however since its basically DJ Max 1, 2, and DJ Max Online the songs are kinda old. That being said the game is tough as im not that good at the game to begin with and using a keyboard makes its tougher for me after playing on the PSP first go around. As for SFxTekken Xefi...hey, what can I say...I got friends across the video game landscape LOL.

ahhh, Mr. Mantis, you crack me up sometime...lol.

Hey what can I say? I got friends across all video game platforms haha.

@Harlocke

Actually DJ Max Trilogy is a pretty nice price tag to import at $49.99 now on Play-Asia. The game is pretty fun (and tough) plus im not use to keyboard controls, and not very good at the game anyway. DJ Max Technika changed the game up and now the game uses touch screen to play the game which is why the Vita version could be pretty good. It'll be if they'll use songs from all 3 Technika games or just most recent one. We'll see. I like this song on DJ Max Trilogy mainly b/c the pattern goes with the beat of the song real well so its fun. Also a vid from DJ Max Technika so you know how it plays.

DJ Max Technika (You press the icons on the screen when it touches the line)

DJ Max Trilogy - Super Lovely (also on DJ Max Black Square PSP)

DJ Max Trilogy - Elastic Star UK Garage Mix (Original mix and Remix also available on DJ Max Online from 2004, but not as good as this version from Clazziquai Edition on PSP. I play this song quite a bit as ESTi remixed this song. If you're a Ridge Racer fan you'll recognize the name as he has tons of great tracks for that series. Link Disc version (using Clazziquai Edition UMD inside of DJ Max Black Square is well really hard cause of crazy pattern change)