Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I personally don't find them hard, I just find them extremely tedious and I imagine that's mainly attributed to the fact that the AI for the NPC partners is abysmal.

I think that instead of nerfing the quests, they implement the orders you could give to NPC's in Zero and Portable 2 + Infinity to change their AI during play.

What lol
    Didn't the Japanese bitch about the original Moatoob back in PSU? Or am I thinking of something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakjosmaysa View Post
    What lol
    Didn't the Japanese bitch about the original Moatoob back in PSU? Or am I thinking of something else?
    White Beast

Jokes aside, the Goug boss things were extremely retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Lakjosmaysa View Post
    Because when I do those quests I don't want to steamroll everything even more than I already do, that should have been obvious.
    Except you won't, the only thing they could possibly change is lowering HP for both Vol Dragon fights so yeah - want your challenge after the "nerf" back? Lower your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    A game that is at its most rewarding when you overwhelm non-scaling trash enemies with 12 people cultivating a playerbase of scrubs crying for nerfs the second they can't leech.

Shocking.
    Um...

Story quests are solo only? o-o?

I actually like the challenge of these quests, hope they don't tone it down too much... I'd actually like an increase in difficulty to be honest.

For those of you who doesn't like doing the matter board quest because they don't understand japanese, there's a thread on this very forum that translated all the story lines.

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    Um...

Story quests are solo only? o-o?
    That's the point. People having an over-reliance on other players to the point that they can't get shit done on their own.

on 5-2 story is the chapter the same or what i know it said chap 4 end title had something scale in the name
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Unless they mean the S-Rank qualifications. That I can totally understand. I killed literally everything on the map in the MB5 missions and only got an A. What, am I supposed to sit there for ten minutes killing things during Emergency Codes?
    You're supposed to take less damage. Not sure on the exact numbers, but you need to take maybe less than 500 damage to S-rank.
    No Signature.

Why are they making it easier? I want more challenge, not less T_T

Also, needs to be less boring, that story mission wasn't difficult, it was just tedious and tiring.

Oh well, if Sega does need to make it easier, that's fine, but I wish they included an option to make the game harder too.