Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem AFTER last update...

Before the mines update, I could play without problems and all, but now after tonight's maintenance, the game fucked up in soooooo many ways it's giving me a headache.

-nProtect crashing: Had to reinstall the game, seems to be working perfectly now

-Permits: After maintenance, I had lost all permission to edit the files of the installed folder, so I had to manually give the permits to users again.

Now that is fixed, I have YET ANOTHER problem... When I start the game, nProtect loads well, but as soon as the game window comes up, I get this problem:

I can read a bit of japanese, but for the love of god I cannot understand what those say. Please, somebody help me! T_T

Also: It's Naminai here, guys! Ship 2, Radiant hunters! I finally made an account T_T
    Last edited by Naminai; Jul 1, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

That is the same problem I am having except mine is not in Japanese... Just boxes lol

That is probably because you don't have the japanese IME installed, so your computer doesn't recognize japanese letters and pumps out boxes

I had it installed but needed to do a restart for it to take effect. I updated my post with the new screenshot.

I don't know what happened, but it basically say "unexpected error has occurred".

As to how to fix it. Most straight forward is to reinstall, or you can try your luck with filecheck. Other wise you will probably need to spend a good amount of time looking into registry and file permissions etc.

I already reinstalled, it's just that stupid patching takes way too long, and now I am getting a random error, number 434, and it restarts the patching...

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

I have gotten a problem after the update aswell.

I runned the game as normal and it started updating, I then got a message during the update and PSO2 closed completely. I thought it was just normal, so I attempted to run it again.

But after that it wouldn't run anymore, if I tried running the launcher it would give me a windows message that the file could not be opened, and if I opened the .exe directly it would update gameguard, the close the gameguard update screen and nothing would happen.

I tried reinstalling the game then, after reinstalling I started getting this different error message when trying to run the patcher (and if I run the .exe directly it still happens the same):

Spoiler!

I can't copy the message to translate it on google, and I have been trying to type out all the symbols manually on a web hiragana keyboard to translate, but I can't seem to find some of them.

Could anyone be kind enough to translate this error message for me?

Edit: it seems that re-downloading from the SEGA servers and re-installing again solved my problem.
    Last edited by LinkKD; Jul 19, 2012 at 02:01 AM.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

I have tried closing all extra programs including my Anti virus to see if that would help but I still get the same error... I want to get a fresh download and reinstall but the website pso2.jp does not let me download the game... It says sending request for a minute and then says, "cannot connect to download.pso2.jp/downloader.exe."

I also checked my DirectX and it is version 11 and i meet all the specs required for the game.

Specs:
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.01GHz
    RAM: 8 GB
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
    Version: 301.42

Does anyone have another place to try and download the game from?
    Last edited by DarkMaster50; Jul 19, 2012 at 03:48 AM.

I've got the same problem as the Thread Starter :S damn I'm crying that I can't play PSO2 T.T

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    I have gotten a problem after the update aswell.

I runned the game as normal and it started updating, I then got a message during the update and PSO2 closed completely. I thought it was just normal, so I attempted to run it again.

But after that it wouldn't run anymore, if I tried running the launcher it would give me a windows message that the file could not be opened, and if I opened the .exe directly it would update gameguard, the close the gameguard update screen and nothing would happen.

I tried reinstalling the game then, after reinstalling I started getting this different error message when trying to run the patcher (and if I run the .exe directly it still happens the same):

Spoiler!

I can't copy the message to translate it on google, and I have been trying to type out all the symbols manually on a web hiragana keyboard to translate, but I can't seem to find some of them.

Could anyone be kind enough to translate this error message for me?

Edit: it seems that re-downloading from the SEGA servers and re-installing again solved my problem.
    every time i close the game, it'll stop functioning the next launch. ggggg i don't even have fat32 hdd.