Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

Default Does anyone listen to non-Soundtrack music while playing?

I can't find myself doing that, because for some reason the soundtrack in the areas I'm in reminds me so much of just general awesome.

For example, when it's raining in the Forest areas the soundtrack is so beautifully reminiscent of the ODST soundtrack by Martin O'Donnell that I just can't bring myself to turn off the BGM.

Point of the topic is, what do you listen to while playing PSO2? Reasons? Fun tiemz?

I personally want to listen to anime intros (Code Geass openers largely because that's been my big infatuation for the time being), but can't due to in-game soundtrack being so awesome so far.

atm this

http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php...&Submit=Replay

and the code geass one by him. he's good.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm playing normally with friends I tend to keep the game's soundtrack on. If I'm grinding out Client Orders or Matter Board nodes, I tend to turn the game's music off and put on something of my own to nix a bit of the tedium.

Recently, been listening to a lot of Mars Volta and Coheed and Cambria while doing my grinding. Just the mood I'm in.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I listen to my own music 90% of the time, mostly other game's music.

Sample of what I listen to sometimes while playing multiparty areas farming
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Mostly just pop music/remixes(from wherever). Have BGM muted because it's annoying in the lobby and I'm too lazy to switch it back and forth.
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok_ View Post
    ODST
    Well Arks are in a way ODSTs, we jump off the ship and land on the planet

Also nothing beats the quest clear music especially, very satisfying.

I have a mix of about 200 artists and a song or two or three from each of them that I like and I keep it on random. Sometimes there's piano solos, sometimes there's heavy metal, sometimes a little old school rap or blues, other times it's soundtrack music by Nobuo, Kanno, or Juno Reactor. I keep it eclectic! Haha.

The Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere OST goes amazingly well with this game. I've listened to that among other anime soundtracks.

I kinda mix it up. Occasionally turn the game music on since it's actually pretty damn good imoho, but most of the time I'm blasting away some random play list. Can be anything from some ambient stuff (a lot of Solar Fields lately), catchy game music (currently various remixes of the awesome one must fall soundtrack <3) to the most deliciously dark Norwegian black metal.