Page 641 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 14154159163163863964064164264364465169174111411641 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    My theory as to why BR and GU are quickly becoming the easiest classes to play is because of how generic 'Animu Hero' they feel. Everyone wants to be just like [generic 'badass' character] with their machine guns and/or katanas.
    Crying aussie is a crying aussie.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

My theory as to why BR and GU are quickly becoming the easiest classes to play is because of how generic 'Animu Hero' they feel. Everyone wants to be just like [generic 'badass' character] with their machine guns and/or katanas.
    That's probably pretty accurate, unfortunately.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by HBK666 View Post
    Crying aussie is a crying aussie.
    Can someone translate this?

Either he's pretending to be too stupid to realize there's more than one Melbourne on the entire planet, or he's actually too stupid to realize there's more than one Melbourne on the entire planet.

I'm not really sure there's a significant enough difference between the two to determine which it is, honestly.

Found the new parallel world. Looks nice, too bad I won't see it again for 1,000 hours. It had two Org Keratos and lots of Degilz'n. Got Brule Fluid, Backhand Smash 16, and Wild Round 16.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Either he's pretending to be too stupid to realize there's more than one Melbourne on the entire planet, or he's actually too stupid to realize there's more than one Melbourne on the entire planet.

I'm not really sure there's a significant enough difference between the two to determine which it is, honestly.
    Oh, I didn't even catch that. He thinks that Melbourne, Florida, is in Australia.

Noice.

this fucking planet help me

Quote Originally Posted by Sealco555 View Post
    Found the new parallel world. Looks nice, too bad I won't see it again for 1,000 hours. It had two Org Keratos and lots of Degilz'n. Got Brule Fluid, Backhand Smash 16, and Wild Round 16.

Spoiler!
    I didn't even know they added a beach parallel area. Looks cool. Shame they aren't more common.

I hope the people who use DEX mag and play braver since day 1 isn't considered this type of people.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

That works too :]

Though main reason BR and GU is used a lot is because HU sub makes them so damn powerful I guess.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

nah the reason why ppl is use BR GU is becos of a recent post from a japanese player
    where he cleared SH Ring in 15s time
    here's the link

http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watchsm22727442
    Ign : Yukino
    Female Newman
    Class : Fo:70/Te:70/Hu:70/Fi:70/Ra:70/Gu:70/Br:70
    Ship : 2
    Team : Mystic Shadow
    Signature quote : (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22727442
    http://nicoviewer.net/sm22727442 <<< If you don't have a Nico account.
    That like you posted doesn't work, mine's does.