Page 180 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 801301701771781791801811821831902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by renji84 View Post
    Thank you for the job but is too much time and risk
    NP

Edit: Now I just need a random leg unit.

Last edited by .Jack; Feb 11, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

ok..so im still figuring the game out... what weapons to you take to dudu? Sometimes, ill find a weapon. lets say a sword.. and it has a red exclamation icon on it. do you take those items to dudu? if not, how do i tell that ive found a rare item?
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

Quote Originally Posted by GtSaiyaMan View Post
    ok..so im still figuring the game out... what weapons to you take to dudu? Sometimes, ill find a weapon. lets say a sword.. and it has a red exclamation icon on it. do you take those items to dudu? if not, how do i tell that ive found a rare item?
    Rare are in red boxes and if they need tekking cannot even be equipped, and have cyan text saying ?スペシャルウェポン (or whatever) like in PSO1.

You'll know it when you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterPrincess View Post
    Can I forward this picture if you don't mind?
    Feel free to forward it. It isn't my screenshot, and there is nothing personally identifiable in it as well; so it should be fine.

Finished my tech set.

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

I wish I had the guts to gamble 80% at that stage on 4 slots.

After failing an Ability III at 80%, I vowed to never try again. qq

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Friend gave me this hint. When you tekk an 11 star rare right as you hit "Begin identification" (or whatever its called) he got another message in Japanese that ended in 3 dots. After he hit it again it was a Flame visit. So you could have a hint from the Item Tekker that it could be an 11 star rare.
    I have also heard of this before on 2ch or the wiki a while back during Falz's Christmas party daily schedule. From what I recall the line the Tekker drops is something akin to "This weapon has great performance..." if translated.

Of course can't personally verify from the Falz Lottery so take with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Friend gave me this hint. When you tekk an 11 star rare right as you hit "Begin identification" (or whatever its called) he got another message in Japanese that ended in 3 dots. After he hit it again it was a Flame visit. So you could have a hint from the Item Tekker that it could be an 11 star rare.
    That message only pops up if you have an untekked weapon with a lv3+ affix OR ability 2 +. As the flame visit comes with burn 5, fal claw ability 3 and physco wand ability 3, it will always pop up for them.

I got yet another Patty λ Rumeria (All-class partisan) from falz arms, ground it to +10 in ~40 grinders and put it up for sale. It tekked with 34% light and shoot 1/power 1/body 1/spirita 1/lucky rise so someone's gonna have fun affixing it I guess
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Finished my tech set.

congrts, nice this one ist the same affix to my set for force

Last edited by renji84; Feb 11, 2013 at 09:15 PM.

BEHOLD. MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Spoiler!

Some of you may be confused. What exactly did I accomplish in this incredibly long, seemingly endless log?

NOTHING. That's right! NOTHING! I accomplished FUCK-ALL! After throwing in 600 grinders at my weapons I managed to get ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE!

Now THAT is an accomplishment! Beat THAT!

(also I guess I have the dubious distinction of having what is quite possibly one of the longest grind logs of all time)