Page 520 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2042047051051751851952052152252353057062010201520 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 16750

So, after seeing this 15 times in total now, which, is an accomplishment in itself, surely:
    Spoiler!
    (as a side note, I even used a 20% booster for one, which the result was a 70/80 soul/shoot 3 double fail, i just switched off my PC hence no pic)
    To which a total cost of failure was 18.5million (bringing the total cost of the guld milla to 32.5mill and i aint even got a shooting boost yet).

I think im just gonna keep it like this and call it aday, im tired of the insane failure streak and its plenty powerful as it is..
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I'm not even hunting this dang ******* and yet this is the 7th free explore one i found in SH caves.

Spoiler!

Both me and my friend got lvl 16 Na Megid and lvl 15 deadly circles.

Hm, lots of 10* today... Got 2 Nagel Ongs, put on sale poorly affixed one, grind log for another one:
    Spoiler!

Finally was able to equip my Flamme Icarus (not easy for Fi/Fo with not pure S-ATK mag)
    Spoiler!

Maybe potential is worth it, but I don't feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I'm getting a fuckton of them here as well.

Why is this shit fucking dropping in SH?
    Because, and the heavens forbid, we shouldn't have to go and spend 1,050 meseta in the shop to buy this crap. Why make you buy a flaming bag of **** when they can be so courteous as to drop it at our feet

My accomplishment? 30+ DFs no rares. Watch a party mate get 11*. They felt sorry for me so I've now gotten over 30-40 crap rares and one 10* elder leg unit in about 3 runs. Yay~
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Here you go!
    Spoiler!
    Still waiting for my 11* graph that I PM'd you :3 Or is it not worth it because I got to lucky with it?

Also found a 2nd Agito last night in ToT, as with the first, I didn't even see the Bal Blundarl and this time it came untekked so I thought it was another junk 8* from Signo.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Still waiting for my 11* graph that I PM'd you :3 Or is it not worth it because I got to lucky with it?

Also found a 2nd Agito last night in ToT, as with the first, I didn't even see the Bal Blundarl and this time it came untekked so I thought it was another junk 8* from Signo.
    I never got the PM, try it again I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I never got the PM, try it again I guess.
    Odd, I just resend it and I quoted it below as well.

Spoiler!

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

There you go
    Spoiler!

This looks rather neat :O the last 2 really were easy if you look at it like this heh. glad I didn't invest in instant +7s this time and just went Full Protect at +7. In fact...the entire grind looks like a joke now I check it again...I have seriously spend more grinders and money on frigging 7*s.

Thanks Giga~
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Nov 18, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

Celestial Manager~

Spoiler!

Well i was going to get the EXQ Sword but..

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."