Page 312 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2122623023093103113123133143153223624128121312 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    only cost 2 mil to grind my flame visit to +10
    12mil for one person, 2mil for another, such is the nature of Randomly-Generated Numbers.

yeah if i ever get an 11 star im recycling all those male costumes ive been hoarding in case i ever want a +7 or color change pass.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

AWESOME. real Fal Claw. Praise be to "Phantasy Star IV". Congrats
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hard enough. I wasn't so lucky, I probably put close to 30-40 million getting it to +10 and putting on the right affixes. I feel like I can talk down to everyone who complains about grinding with justification now. Except you, lol.
    Wow that's a lot.. I feel lucky now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    CG on ur loot.

So what did u spend it on....? I hear this all the time but I never read what the things were they bought.
    Usually grind protects, success rate boosters, and the cost of the individual attempts themselves. Once you get a 10+* weapon to high grinds, it fails so easily you are pretty much required to use grind protects or watch in horror as your weapon ungrinds its way back to +2.

Quote Originally Posted by Idolon View Post
    Usually grind protects, success rate boosters, and the cost of the individual attempts themselves. Once you get a 10+* weapon to high grinds, it fails so easily you are pretty much required to use grind protects or watch in horror as your weapon ungrinds its way back to +2.
    This right here.

By +5 you are already at risk of losing -3. At +9 and I believe starting at +8 you are at risk of losing -4. Using a 20% Grind boost still yielded me a dark red "Danger" chance of success when I started using them at +7.

Basically, before a 20% boost your chances are pretty dang slim of succeeding a grind. Your are lucky to successfully get a grind on an 11*.

Yeah...if you didn't have grind boosters and full risk reductions stacked up I call massive bullshit on this.

5m in my case (including cost for full risk reductions and grind boosts). Used almost 20 risk +1 reduction

I spent a little less than 5m to grind up my Elysion to +10.

Guess it wasn't half bad, compared to some others.

Used the -> +7 item (1.8m), then 10 Full Protectors (230k each = 2.3m) before it reached +10, + cost for grinders and grinding~ 4.5m.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    Just because you all wanted me to and I wanted to aswell.. here it is.. 19.5 million meseta later lol. easily my most proudest moment of pso2 ever.

Spoiler!
    I can't help but feel you wasted 20mil meseta for a 3% > 5% boost in life drain when twin mechs don't do that much damage in the first place (normal attacks, anyway, difference of course, gets larger if you use PAs)

eh, what can I say, your money

better reason then ever to play Gunner too.
    Last edited by LordShade; Jun 20, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordShade View Post
    I can't help but feel you wasted 20mil meseta for a 3% > 5% boost in life drain when twin mechs don't do that much damage in the first place
    You clearly don't see the potential of having full HP as a gunner, do you?
    This potential lets you keep your HP full at all times, which is an easy way to get the extra 20% damage boost for the Perfect Keeper skill.
    My Elder Rebellion ticks for about 1000-2000 damage per hit when there's no Weak Bullet on. This means you will get around 350HP for each ER you shoot with a 5% HP drain.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial