Page 928 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 42882887891892592692792892993093193897810281428 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 16750
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Forgive me for just posting on the last page, but this just happened and was kind of funny:

Spoiler!
    "fuck this uninstalling"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

haha nice I had that exact % fail those exact slots on my saiki units earlier, when prepping them for 4slotting

edit: Also I expanded two units to 4slot with vol soul to go the old 20% booster route (first try on both nbd), but then realized 3slotting with soul receptor would be like 2-3m cheaper so attempted to downslot

Spoiler!

I was honestly pretty disappointed that this worked, I was seriously hoping the 15% would work and the 85% would fail
    Last edited by gigawuts; Oct 2, 2014 at 08:40 AM.

What affixes are those? Can't read your untranslated moonspeak.

And I believe upslotting with soul receptor is always cheaper than the 20% method if you're just using soul, stat 3, stat 3, boost. It might even be cheaper for 5 slot with fever if you're dealing with Quartz or Mizer, since those 5s fodders are hella expensive. 3x same units replacing receptor with a soul could be used too for an even higher chance. My original plan was to get 3 saiki sets so I could 5s at 85/99/99/99/99, but then I realized I couldn't be arsed to save up 5m per love fever (in addition to power boosts and fodders) on an 81.7% chance so I'm just going with 4s.

Well some deductive reasoning suggests, based on the rates and the roman numerals, that it's trash/stat3/trash/something3with15%transferratesomostlikelyability3.

And indeed it is - blow resist I, stamina III, shot resist I, and ability III.

I used ability III on a fodder to get the lowest rate I could. The alternative was downslotting it with fodders using identical affixes, but with a single winkulum or mutation or something, so I could only select 3 things...but finding that would've been too tedious.

Ah. I downslot by trying to upslot, and then hoping for multiple affixes to fail. Usually works out pretty well. Sometimes too well. I should probably just do what you're doing instead.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Forgive me for just posting on the last page, but this just happened and was kind of funny:

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    found 3 fodders
    cost me nothing besides the affix cost itself.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I guess this is a accomplishment...dat TNL subclass.

Spoiler!

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yo it was during the 200% RDR boost and I spammed the fuck out of VH Forest AQ, don't hate Fang/shoot3/x/x and 2 Fang/x/x/x.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Yo it was during the 200% RDR boost and I spammed the fuck out of VH Forest AQ, don't hate Fang/shoot3/x/x and 2 Fang/x/x/x.
    This thread is a fucking educational trainwreck lately.

First basic statistics, then supply and demand, and now opportunity cost.

It was not free because you found it. You could have sold it. It still cost you the market price, since your asset wealth rose when you picked up the item - you just didn't see your wallet go up and down is all. You don't find valuable rares and trash them saying "It didn't cost me anything!" and you don't get to say that about fodders you quickly use either.

Y'all motherfuckers better start paying tuition for this shit.