Page 968 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 468868918958965966967968969970971978101810681468 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 16750

Finally managed to solo Falz Elder:
    Spoiler!

Didn't have to switch to Vraolet way early because there was no one else to break the crystal:
    Spoiler!

Loot (didn't get shit):
    Spoiler!

Stat screen with Shiftaride up:
    Spoiler!

Took about 13 minutes, used sword (33 light Ely Sion). It would have been faster but I completely forgot to use sacrifice bite the entire time. At least I had Wise Stance on though.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Well I got another one so I will sell it eventually.

Spoiler!

And here I got Susano when I no longer need it. It's a beautiful and elegant Katana but I no longer care for it. I almost trade it for a cube but I decided to check it's price on the store first.

BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

And I finally got this spear with my other character. I was planing on grinding the Pristine Spear that I got the other day but now I will work on this instead.

Spoiler!
    Susanoo is worth a lot for a 10*, too much if you ask me.
    Cause of this BS tweaker translation bug that prevents copying jp item names I turned off the item translation patch and put a bunch of items up for sale and realized too late I sold my light Susanoo I bought for 178k to max element on the one I use for only 90k when now the cheapest one with light cost almost 500k.
    I actually posted in the tweaker thread / told AIDA 5 times at least but no one gives a shit.
    Or about the other bug where the tweaker fucks up every update.

The only thing I recently achieved was selling some cheap junk items instead of selling 1-2 expensive items per week.
    And I'm at about 275mil now.
    Don't ask what I will use the money for cause I got no clue. I just lig big pretty numbers I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post

Cause of this BS tweaker translation bug that prevents copying jp item names I turned off the item translation patch and blablabla...

I actually posted in the tweaker thread / told AIDA 5 times at least but no one gives a shit.

Maybe because it's not a bug and you should learn to use the tweaker and translation tools.

Hold CTRL > Press Shift > Press C = Copy jp name if you get the English one when the item translation tool is on.

Ctrl + F1 – toggle Item Translation Patch on/off
    Ctrl + F2 – toggle copy mode between English/Japanese
    Ctrl + F3 – toggle search mode
    But I guess you knew that.

And why are you crying for 180k when you have 275m? (~_~) - Don't answer, rhetorical question.

Lately, you seem to rant a lot about Sega and other things related to PSO2, it's kinda getting tiresome.
    Last edited by Ordy; Nov 13, 2014 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Lately, you seem to rant a lot about Sega and other things related to PSO2, it's kinda getting tiresome.
    When you accept, in your heart, that his posts will forever be gratuitous complaints or uninformed replies, your mind will be at peace.

Just let it go, Ordy.

Let it go.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Susanoo is worth a lot for a 10*, too much if you ask me.
    Cause of this BS tweaker translation bug that prevents copying jp item names I turned off the item translation patch and put a bunch of items up for sale and realized too late I sold my light Susanoo I bought for 178k to max element on the one I use for only 90k when now the cheapest one with light cost almost 500k.
    Or about the other bug where the tweaker fucks up every update.

The only thing I recently achieved was selling some cheap junk items instead of selling 1-2 expensive items per week.
    Don't ask what I will use the money for cause I got no clue. I just lig big pretty numbers I guess.
    Complaining about anything under 1mil let alone 100k. Stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Complaining about anything under 1mil let alone 100k. Stop posting.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Spoiler!

yeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I'm kind of curious as to how much S-ATK you had and how high the actual damage you dealt was.

Was thinking of dusting off some of the dozens of 11* partisans I was hording from the desert AQ to mess around with that combo. Assuming they don't implement a "Volg Raptor is no longer affected by Chain Trigger" change in the next update.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Not a whole lot - less than this(I've leveled up since then):
    Spoiler!

Actual damage was this:

I've been playing with this a lot and I have this to offer: This combo is extremely reliable against pretty much any boss when you're good at it. The timing is extremely precise.
    The combo I use is 20-chain with TMG(Three normal attacks gets you to 20-chain with TMG and Twice Chain) -> Switch to partizan -> One normal attack on chain -> Charged Vol Graptor -> Charged Assault Buster/Slide End as many times as you can make it.
    The biggest issue I've run across is that partizan normal attacks like to hit a different spot than TMG normals do, so if you run into that, the one normal attack won't extend the chain timer and you'll screw it all up.
    Last edited by Maenara; Nov 16, 2014 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Kind of surprised I haven't seen anyone using it to blow up Loser, since his stun from mirage seems more then long enough to pull it off.

Considering that he almost always has a weak bullet on him, as well, you could easily take him to 50% HP at minimum.