Page 1452 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4529521352140214421449145014511452145314541455146215021552 ... LastLast
Results 14,511 to 14,520 of 16750

The way I see Hero, why it is possible to play with three different weapon types, there is nothing stopping you from focusing on one, kinda like how our current class is set up, you either go Ratk focused bow or Satk Katana, same goes for bouncer while it is half Tatk, players prefer it as Satk dual sword thingy.

Should be the same case with hero with its skill letting you choose which weapon to focus on or water it down trying to use multiple weapon.

Then again its the first advance class so anything can happen.Still I don't see the need to rush affix as your current one will suffice, because your hero will start at level 1 anyway and those nice affix wouldn't be handy unti you are maxed out doing EQ and stuffs.

Game loves to troll me.

I BOUGHT this one for about 50 mil a few months back
    Spoiler!

FIRST run of Special Training: Episode 2
    Spoiler!

To be honest, this was more painful to see.

Spoiler!

Would have been nice if they all made it, but oh well. Took 600 more cubes to actually be able to get Ether Soul and Catalyst onto Zeine.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 16, 2017 at 04:13 AM. Reason: spoiler box

Well that's that. I think I let her kick my ass for... a bit over an hour til I got it?

Oddly enough, she's slower, and more predictable in phase two. It's just that the kicks are fatal, as well as her dash, which is not only possibly fatal, but like vol dragon's 'foie', it's like a series of hitboxes that can go behind my guard :/

Fight time was... 2:29 ish i think.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 17, 2017 at 04:54 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Only took 2 months, but finally.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Only took 2 months, but finally.

Spoiler!
    Got mine during that run too !

Ah no, nvm, I got mine during the previous run. Too bad we could've been Rappy-brothers.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 24, 2017 at 01:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Sega...seriously... -_________________________________-"

Finished my 2nd Qliph some days ago too. Nothing crazy tho because as you can see I'm poor af. That's what happen when you try to gear equally 3 characters I guess :v

One sure thing is I have enough tmg choice for Hero ;v

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Got mine during that run too !

Ah no, nvm, I got mine during the previous run. Too bad we could've been Rappy-brothers.
    Nah we're still Rappy bros!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I got my Aura assault rifle thingy to a max of +35, though it's still sitting around +7-+9ish. Now the grind to getting that up to +35 for half of the level 80 Ranger level cap unlock. Been leveling Hunter as well, that's almost 73. Thankfully that won't prove to be as big a challenge since I already have a Laia Axe with a max of +35 on it, just gotta grind it up that far.

Been debating what to level next. Thinking a tech class, if only so when Hero comes out I'll be able to take another character and change them over to Hero for no reason other than pure shits and giggles, since they're a whole whopping level 20 right now on any class. Only thing is, do I do it on my main, or do I do it on another character?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!