Page 1453 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4539531353140314431450145114521453145414551456146315031553 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,530 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I'm accepting donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    So which devil did you sell your soul too? lol Poyonce I call 1st just drop me 350 million ill turn it too 900 million and finally have op units to go with my op tmgs.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why?

Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why?

Dragon Slayer's kinda rare at the moment because they only drop in PSO2es, and the Weaponoid Potential turns it into a silly meme weapon that lets you do 30k Step Attacks for no effort. So... that's a thing.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Dragon Slayer's kinda rare at the moment because they only drop in PSO2es, and the Weaponoid Potential turns it into a silly meme weapon that lets you do 30k Step Attacks for no effort. So... that's a thing.
    I think he means that it costs 11mil but the weapon doesnt have any element lmao.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The same player sell's all those Dragon Slayers, all with Lv3 potential. Why did he/she unlock Lv3 potential and grind it to +10 on a weapon that has ZERO element? On top of that he/she sell's it for exactly the same price as the other one with element...
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

You are right. It has no element. It should cost even more because that is even less common to see these days.

gix is not better than qliphad at all.. look at mah conditional latent that takes forever to power up that disallows weapon swaps and can potentially lose the potential and have to start all over again vs very close to full power gix all the time with doubling all affix stats that arent percents (also serpent is shit since it takes forever to reach power and loses it even easier than gix)

tldr: gix sux serpent full power unrealistic
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jun 28, 2017 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post

gix is not better than qliphad at all.. look at mah conditional latent that takes forever to power up that disallows weapon swaps and can potentially lose the potential and have to start all over again vs very close to full power gix all the time with doubling all affix stats that arent percents (also serpent is shit since it takes forever to reach power and loses it even easier than gix)

tldr: gix sux serpent full power unrealistic
    I see that you really dislike that your glorious qliphad(Austere e-pen v2) does less damage then a 12star weapon. I don't know man but if 50-70 sec is forever and doing 10 JA is unrealistic then idk, you guys should pick up the pace in that expert block since it takes years to finish an EQ.

One time defense is a non issue, HP is for weaklings, you get enough PP from unit effects and you only need Atk affix, but glorious qliphad is the best ever cuz it doubles the stats you don't need.