Page 765 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2656657157557627637647657667677687758158651265 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 16750

Went all in with boosts.

Spoiler!

Sadly, it's not orochi. It is my first 12* though.

Fun fact: I actually need to sink spare points into s atk up as newearl br/hu to use orochi. As you can see, I don't have 700 s atk at 65/65 with a pure s atk mag.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 19, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

Went all in with boosters, got 3 adamans and a 9 min lag fest

I forgot how awesome elder was :3
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Dude...just...no...of all the weapons I could have gotten, it had to be this one...
    Spoiler!

I got it without any boosters on my side, btw. Oh well...it's gonna gather some dust in storage.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

all in, get elder rod only
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Thus begins the 12* proliferation

11*s are the new 10*s, which of course means 12*s are the new 11*s

in the next 6 months we should see the first 13*s, which might actually do something special instead of just add onto existing skills (with the exception of like 3 weapons)

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Dude...just...no...of all the weapons I could have gotten, it had to be this one...
    Spoiler!

I got it without any boosters on my side, btw. Oh well...it's gonna gather some dust in storage.
    おおのれ!!! だmんよう!!!

Just curious, what classes were you guys when you got your 12*?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    in the next 6 months we should see the first 13*s, which might actually do something special instead of just add onto existing skills (with the exception of like 3 weapons)
    I highly doubt, most of them will just be existing stuff with afew more % points to make people happy. Look at the bio weapons, they had a perfect chance to do something quirky and awesome with their latent, but nope, just higher JA numbers.

I for one cant wait to see stuff like Enraged stance+, the aforementioned JA bonus, fury stance boost+. That or they just allow 13*+ items to go to latent lv5 over latent 3 and provide better jumps then 1 -> 3 for 3 -> 5.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    I highly doubt, most of them will just be existing stuff with afew more % points to make people happy. Look at the bio weapons, they had a perfect chance to do something quirky and awesome with their latent, but nope, just higher JA numbers.

I for one cant wait to see stuff like Enraged stance+, the aforementioned JA bonus, fury stance boost+. That or they just allow 13*+ items to go to latent lv5 over latent 3 and provide better jumps then 1 -> 3 for 3 -> 5.
    I'm still clinging to the empty hope that they've been saving neato weapons that do things until ultimate as a last-ditch attempt to appeal to the nostalgia of longstanding fans, once they've run out of other things.

This would be after episode 3 begins, which will be with mountain or jungle or both (or maybe fossil caves hue hua).

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Just curious, what classes were you guys when you got your 12*?
    BR/HU for better chances at orochi.

Gave me ely sion anyway