Page 768 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2686687187587657667677687697707717788188681268 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Ouch..

Reminds me when I did something similar with a nishiki leaving out a 0. Lost around14mill with that, lols.
    I recognize that Myst1a, bought a few times from me before too.

Well, something amazing happened.

I got stuck with the reject 7/12 TD on my FO/BR. Waiting at the teleporter, I looked over the mpa composition. It didn't look bright. I was the only one with Zondeeling capabilities. Wave 1 begins and I do my usual course of actions. After sniping off the stragglers, the scoreboard came up. I ended up scoring in the mid 500s. I shrugged it off and readied myself for the second wave. The second wave comes and pass and I ended up scoring in the high 500s. "Aw fuck..." I was thinking in my mind. The mpa was being carried hard by me. I had absolutely no clue wtf the other guys were doing. I should not be doing the most damage and scoring, and photon crystal intake was nonexistent. Wave 3 comes and the towers took a lot of damage since I can't be at three places at once. Wave 4 comes and I ended up killing everything as usual. I checked to confirm if I'm really soloing TD. It was still 7/12, still feels like I'm soloing. Wave 5 showed up and purple tower went down while I dealt with green spawns. I dashed over to blue ignoring the mobs at the destroyed purple tower and started dealing with Ragne and its adds. Blue tower ended up going down due to stray adds and Ragne's aoe. The mpa continued to fixate on Ragne at the Blue tower's husk while I scanned the map. A big group had spawned close to the 15% green tower and I Asigiri dashed over from blue to green in response. Approaching the tower, I made the choice to use my only burst barrier to buy enough time for the mpa to notice.

I went to the console hoping to activate the burst barrier in time but I got yanked away a Goldra's Zondeel. Realizing this, I tried to Asigiri out of the Zondeel but I was a few pp short. The tower ended up falling resulting in quest failure.

Zondeeled away from the tower by a Goldrahda.
    NOW THATS IRONY

^Great story, bro. It was interesting, funny, yet tragic.

We did an 11/12 Tower Defense today and nearly lost all the towers... I often found myself alone at some tower, oh brother. Missing one person really shouldn't make THAT much of a difference. I was almost mad at them during last wave, they were all on Vibras, no exaggeration. Sigh.

It's ironic how the last posts have made me realize there should be a thread for epic fails (not just fails....more like...epic ones).
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    It's ironic how the last posts have made me realize there should be a thread for epic fails (not just fails....more like...epic ones).
    There was a topic like that in the past, while it was popular for quite a while, it ended getting buried.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Oh, I see. Yeah, for some reason the thought sounded familiar to me somehow lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Unless you're in a team mpa, expect to find glory hunters abandoning towers for kills. I'm a br and I always score in the lower ranks. I never abandon a tower, Ranks are just ego and bait.
    Last edited by Daiyousei; Mar 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

A friend and I managed to failpletion SH Den. That has to be an accomplishment.

Spoiler!

^Huh...? How did that happen? Was it because of lag or something?