Page 1213 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2137131113116312031210121112121213121412151216122312631313 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,130 of 16750

Found 3 12 star weapons this week: Nox Chario,Rappy Fuusen and Chvaia Tiger. Only one I plan to keep is Nox Chario and managed to get it to +30 while doing some last minute grinding before the servers went down.

Been searching alot for more 12 star passes so finding these were great. These are the only 12 stars I've ever found LOL
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Aug 4, 2015 at 09:41 PM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Found my first S-rank weapon. Found a Kougongin but I can't use it with my class. But at least I can use it to get a good assault rifle now.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianGirth View Post
    Made a grand total of approximately 535 mil.(Counting small sales probably closer to 540).
    Buffed the hell out of my shit, ill take some pics once the servers are back up.
    You should write a guide. I'm clueless when it comes to making money off of selling things.

On a side note, I got four Gryphon weapons in total before maintenance, and they happened to be two rods and two TMGS, so now both of my characters have a maxed out, poverty affixed (110 attack and 8 PP) 13* weapon. I used about 75% of my meseta, but at least I don't think I'll be needing to upgrade my ice rod and TMG for a while now.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 4, 2015 at 09:38 PM.

Boost WEAK!!! I only wanted one thing and I didn't get it. But managed to find all this bullshit. On a side note, I managed to pass the most meseta I've ever had so I can be happy about that. I didn't affix anything because all my weapons and units were already completed prior to boost week. One thing I learned about Anga is to not expect anything that you want.

Spoiler!
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Boost WEAK!!! I only wanted one thing and I didn't get it. But managed to find all this bullshit. On a side note, I managed to pass the most meseta I've ever had so I can be happy about that. I didn't affix anything because all my weapons and units were already completed prior to boost week. One thing I learned about Anga is to not expect anything that you want.

Spoiler!
    The last time I got a drop from anga that I actually wanted was around 2300 when I got my second bow. I'm at 3520 now

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    The last time I got a drop from anga that I actually wanted was around 2300 when I got my second bow. I'm at 3520 now
    Bruuuuuuuhhhhh 3250. You win!
    Can't we all just get along?

Did every Elder Luther EQ, 2-3 times each. Nearly always as Fighter. Nearly always 250%+100%+50% tickets.
    I just wanted God Hand or Psycho Wand to max my elements. Never saw either of them.
    Got 3 Orochi Agitos (2 on the account that has Rakuka + Magatsu Hi, ie. no need for O.Agito) and a Yasmi 7000V. Also, 1 Magical Piece but nobody cares about that.
    Gotta love that class boost.

A friend got Lavis Blade, God Hand, Double Cannon.

I still haven't seen anything worthwhile from Gryphon or Anga.
    Had a Gravirios drop on the account with Psycho Wand. Could have used it on any of the others.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 4, 2015 at 10:48 PM.

@adios I should be around 500 anga killed and 0 13* from him, and seeing the amount you killed to get what you wanted (all with drop boosters?), i think i took the right decision to not bother with him anymore , i haven't really been anga farming on the other hand except during that LQ but still, the kill count is ridiculous to get what you wanted.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    @adios I should be around 500 anga killed and 0 13* from him, and seeing the amount you killed to get what you wanted (all with drop boosters?), i think i took the right decision to not bother with him anymore , i haven't really been anga farming on the other hand except during that LQ but still, the kill count is ridiculous to get what you wanted.
    I'm not even done. I don't have 60 gunslash or 60 launcher, but I don't play RA much these days, so I don't care. I do have 5 bows though

Barantsion
    Spoiler!

I think it's same amount of hits as fomelgion but it's so much faster and I can't record.

175/100k, my fomelgion around 165/80k on Rodos. Looking forward to using it on Falzes later today.

And incidentally since this is the first time I've played with my Gal rod, that latent is constantly updating so you can Gibarta and then move backwards into range, or move backwards as shit approaches to keep it active as the damage ticks.