Page 1407 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4079071307135713971404140514061407140814091410141714571507 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,070 of 16750

Got a 13* Synchro and a Titan Blazer from my first riding quest.

Not sure if lucky or if the rates are actually that high.

EDIT: A rare Vegas Illusia spawned, so that may have had something to do with it.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 24, 2016 at 04:22 AM.

Finally got a solid PD run with the team. There's improvement to be made all around, but 6:20 is a solid milestone for us.

There's a video but you shouldn't watch it, I whiff a bunch of Over Ends like a fucking crayon because I'm used to us being slower.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

AT LONG LAST, I HAVE GATHERED ALL 7 CHAOS EMERALDS 9 CLASS STICKERS AND CAN FINALLY TRANSFORM INTO SUPER SONIC ARKS!!!

A big thank you to everyone on the Solo XQ Thread (especially TaigaUC, even though he's gone now) and my team members for all the advice! Now I can finally replenish my excube and halfdoll stock! :P

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    AT LONG LAST, I HAVE GATHERED ALL 7 CHAOS EMERALDS 9 CLASS STICKERS AND CAN FINALLY TRANSFORM INTO SUPER SONIC ARKS!!!

A big thank you to everyone on the Solo XQ Thread (especially TaigaUC, even though he's gone now) and my team members for all the advice! Now I can finally replenish my excube and halfdoll stock! :P
    Aren't those the "Master Of" Class stickers?
    How do you get them again?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

You have to defeat the Profound Darkness at Stage 10 in Heaven and Hell Solo XQ and it might drop for the class you're maining.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

well i dont play su yet the game sure thinks i should

welp all done (also got 100m points title upon finishing this as well)

Smile

Today was a great day got 2 Shinkurou eggs, Las Vegas bow and rod, Yamato wand and finally a ? knuckles which I got with the light Shinkurou egg. I don't plan on using knuckles anytime soon so I just placed it in my pso2 es storage. Just remembered I also got a Double Cannon against Double earlier. Attachment 40140

Edit: Just got an ? egg Sega must want me to play Su. Probably another Shinkurou egg. Rainbow Set incoming lol.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Aug 28, 2016 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Today was a great day got 2 Shinkurou eggs, Las Vegas bow and rod, Yamato wand and finally a ? knuckles which I got with the light Shinkurou egg. I don't plan on using knuckles anytime soon so I just placed it in my pso2 es storage. Just remembered I also got a Double Cannon against Double earlier. Attachment 40140

Edit: Just got an ? egg Sega must want me to play Su. Probably another Shinkurou egg. Rainbow Set incoming lol.
    Had a Ray Double Saber +4, 33 light with 5 slots drop from PD last night. For once, I get a weapon drop that I will actually use (once I complete the collection file for another one, at least)! Also had a 13* katana drop from Haze Draal in Beach Wars an hour later.

...and a 13* parfait (grumble mutter snarl) drop in Beach Wars also.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."