Page 1466 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4669661366141614561463146414651466146714681469147615161566 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,660 of 16750
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

It might've taken me years, but yesterday I finally got one to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    +1 to player report stats.

Spoiler!
    Welcome to the 80s club.

Elder Pain. The "true" rare weapon of the game, even rarer than 14*s , should be a 15-16* with how rare it is xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Elder Pain. The "true" rare weapon of the game, even rarer than 14*s , should be a 15-16* with how rare it is xD
    Wait, are you kidding around, or are you being serious?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Both

I have yet to get an Elder pain after 8000 hours of playing (and hundreds of lvl 70/80 Hunar with broken sword with boosters) or a 14* since Mother was introduced, so i got some serious reasons to consider it as "true rare weapon" since it's an old one that is still never seen outside of player shop on my end, but on the other hand i know that 14* are among the rarest weapons in game, SEGA even stated that they were rarer than Austere but a bit less rare than Elder/Loser 12*s back when they were first released. So i'm aware that there are rarer weapons than Elder Pain out there, but it's one weapon drop rate only compared to 9 14*s (soon 12) rate cumulated so there is that

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    It might've taken me years, but yesterday I finally got one to drop.

Heh got one too :3
    Spoiler!

@Cyber Meteor: Rare rare...I got for sure 4 of them since I play and only 2 12* from Elder/Loser (and 1 13* the Lavis DS which I still have in storage despite I will never use it ). I just think some character are more blessed by rng than others. Like From my 3 characters I have one which never get anything good, another who always get 2nd tier 13* aka seasonals or EC ones and the 3rd which get most of my valuable drops and is doomed to get 12* legs units 90% of the time.

I'm still convinced that player ID, characters name have an incidence with which kind of drop we get overall. This system was existing since very first PSO on DC and I wouldn't be surprised sega stick with this system with PSO2.
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 8, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

I feel like XHLQ1-4 is the most unrewarding quest ive ever played in terms of getting limited time drops, even UQ wasn't this bad.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I feel like XHLQ1-4 is the most unrewarding quest ive ever played in terms of getting limited time drops, even UQ wasn't this bad.
    Totally a luck thing. I mean, I got 2 mants out of it, seems fine for me.

Did anyone even get a Vilantz Actor? I've seen people with Coat Edge, Coat Doublis, and Anga MAGs, but I've yet to see anyone with the Vilantz Actor camo.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Did anyone even get a Vilantz Actor? I've seen people with Coat Edge, Coat Doublis, and Anga MAGs, but I've yet to see anyone with the Vilantz Actor camo.
    I didn't see anyone using this camo, but I've seen it in Player Shop (for a much lower price than Coat Edge/Doublis or Ardem's weapon).
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I know someone with Vilantz Actor. And someone with an Anga MAG. And someone with a Coat Edge. And someone with a Coat Doublis.

But I don't know anyone with Alchemic Gene.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.