Page 1503 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931500150115021503150415051506151315531603 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,030 of 16750

Not quite what I was expecting from Mother, but still, I nice potentially profitable find:

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I'm going to give Titan the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was supposed to be a dry run to check the affix chances. It looks like he didn't even have an ability+40% selected.

It is stunning how unfortunate that is.

My lesson would be: when you are doing a dry run, deposit all of your meseta first to prevent the game from even allowing you to accept the affixing.
    or just use affix sim, holy hell, this isn't even me and I'm feeling that loss.

Sim doesn't have Grace Power atm but you just use Elegant as a substitute and add in the missing stats on your own. Still, I'm sorry for your loss Titan.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Mar 29, 2018 at 08:07 PM.

Admittedly, Titan's mistake was made before the botched affix even happened. Elemental Burst scales with T-ATK, so an S-ATK affix on Gilles Weihen would be a big error.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Got this from Yamato... And I was joking that I would get 1 bill meseta before I get a 14★... which I was 25mill off... And I don't use a sword... I guess I can let it collect dust until I get another Grace Power.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    or just use affix sim, holy hell, this isn't even me and I'm feeling that loss.

Sim doesn't have Grace Power atm but you just use Elegant as a substitute and add in the missing stats on your own. Still, I'm sorry for your loss Titan.
    Which sim were you using?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Which sim were you using?
    arkslayer, I'm not aware of another one at least in English.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    arkslayer, I'm not aware of another one at least in English.
    This is a link to the same simulator, except it will have the most up-to-date version: http://pso2affix.seilent.net/
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Got my first 14*, but it was a TMG. Hoping you can trade them for crests or something eventually :S

Well it took 800 cubes and millions of meseta to buy the S class special abilities, but I got the damn thing to 8 slots:

And after spending countless millions on expensive fodders, here are the results:

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well it took 800 cubes and millions of meseta to buy the S class special abilities, but I got the damn thing to 8 slots:

And after spending countless millions on expensive fodders, here are the results:

I need to know your method cos I tried to upslot from 6->7 and dudu was having none of it, i'd spent like 30m.