Playing hunter, my rares so far:
    6x talis
    5x gunblade
    3x rifle
    1x launcher
    2x swords
    1x wirelance

These drops aren't at all skewed...
    Sounds like Sega knows I'm on to their shenanigans, seeing as in the last few hours I've found a second daylight scar and even that new partisan.

I've got my eye on you Sega.

that big ass crescent moon rod thingy.

i just found this in the mines, the stat req is crazy though. i wonder what it is :P
    Spoiler!

Only decent thing I got today was a Vol Scale with Vol Soul and four other abilities on it. Threw it onto AH for 200k. Quite a mark-up, but a buyer won't need to afix any Souls to it. Hopefully I'll wake up richer~

http://imgur.com/a/9MMY9
    I've found all this garbage minus one copy of the 9* rifle and one copy of the rappy launcher. It pains me in the butt because I'm a ranger so when you take a look at what drops I've got...

I managed to find a bifrost the other day unfortunately i'm a hunter so in the process of levelling up as a force now.

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Only decent thing I got today was a Vol Scale with Vol Soul and four other abilities on it. Threw it onto AH for 200k. Quite a mark-up, but a buyer won't need to afix any Souls to it. Hopefully I'll wake up richer~
    I sold my Vol Scale that had Vol Soul, Lucky Rise, and fire element (important part) for 600k, lol

3 Vol Scale
    1 Adirou
    1 Rust Device
    2 Cruel Coffins
    1 Dinian Sword
    2 Ragne Answerer

And a ton of 7-8 star stuff including 3 Rappy Cannons and multiples of every gunblade known to man.

I got my Tigre d'Or with Shoot II and ground to +7. 420 R-ATK rifle is nice.

Finally +10'd my Patty Lumeria after a bajillion tries and countless grinders/meseta going down the drain. :< Feels good.

Also tossed Vol Soul + Power 2 on one of the units I planned on using and +10'd it. Sold my Stella Twinkle for ~2mil and one of the 9* hunter leg armors for 900k.. so that really helped me make some cash.