Page 522 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2242247251251952052152252352452553257262210221522 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    There you go
    Spoiler!
    I'm a bit curious... would you be willing to take on the task of making a graph out of one of my grind logs?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I officially have no life.
    Spoiler!
    Not until you have every 11*-12* gear. Then you'll have no life.

I don't see mutation or stigma, and what's power IV doing there?
    I am sorry that I could not live up to be the affix God you always wanted me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    So how much did it cost you to get your weapon to that point?

How much time too :3?
    Hm, good question. Far less than my units, but still a quite handsome amount.
    I believe the grinding-part costed somewhere around 7 Mil in total, affixing around 20M (mainly due to the Power Boost item), and buying some Extreme Passes from friends would end up in around 15M I believe.
    Then again, I've also put countless of 250% boosters and Triboosters into the EXQ farming, together with a 30% Affix Booster. So I believe I've burned about 100 ExCubes in the process.

All these numbers are approximate though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Oh Lordy Lord, holy crappity crap! I simply can't believe my eyes with all those affixes, let alone 50-Elementing an 11* Weapon...? WOW! This is certainly an accomplishment and not a petty one by any stretch of the imagination at that. Congratz, you definitely earned it!
    Thanks~

I can totally recommend element-grinding the 11* weapons (that deal physical damage). The Twin Daggers did get approx 10-12% overall damage boost.
    On a Falz Arms rear with Weak Bullet on it, together with a Shifta drink, Symphonic Drive used to deal 85k per hit with filled gear, and now deals 98k instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    YOU BEAT THE GAME!!!
    Now to wait for SEGA to extend the grinding system to +15, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Now to affix it 110 or 115 attack:

Spoiler!
    That Talis together with the Talis Boost skill ought to outpower pretty much any rod around.
    Can't wait to see you 5-slot this amazing thing.
    Last edited by Meji; Nov 19, 2013 at 04:24 AM.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So apparently the イミディエイトフェザー I found last night in ToT is the games best WL right now or something. Still selling it cause I love my Crysrail

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The "too little too late" luck strikes again.
    Tonight's features: Zexia Claw, Belk Welker, Crys Calibur, and a Dista Arm long after I had caved and bought 2/3rds of the set.

However I did get a hold of one of these which is worth a good 4 million right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    I'm a bit curious... would you be willing to take on the task of making a graph out of one of my grind logs?
    Sure, just copy the whole lot and paste it here. The less tinkering you do, the more easily I can paste it and get a graph spit out.

Sure, just copy the whole lot and paste it here. The less tinkering you do, the more easily I can paste it and get a graph spit out.
    Spoiler!

Enjoy. Not sure when I'll have the patience to push it to level 3.... but I like to think this is enough already.

Edit: 10 seconds of lag to post just because of message size... always a good sign.

In the future you guys can also use pastebin.com to post large chunks of text, if the forum ever presents a problem.

Here you go:
    Spoiler!

That first grind was a doozy.

In the future you guys can also use pastebin.com to post large chunks of text, if the forum ever presents a problem.

Here you go:
    Spoiler!

That first grind was a doozy.
    Thank you sir

and yes... yes it was T_T

http://pastebin.com/HLrQxS8S - could i get a graph of that, because that was fun (before buffed grinding changes)

After about a year of hunting one on and off, i got a normal, 8* coat edge, yay :3
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.