Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking O_o This game brings memories!

Just digged out my old nds and found this game... went in and i still have all my uber stuffs XD

Used to play this for couple months and no idea why i quit it years ago... glad to see that there are still ppl playing lol

Anw tried getting on wifi and i keep getting the invalid setting error with my nds lite

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729
    100 HUmarl, 8x HUcast, 8x FOnewearl

I just picked the game back up today. I have been looking at it, longingly, for the last couple of days and I think it's time to start the grinding again. Time to dust off the open sign in my shop and share my experiences again. Let the exciting times prevail!

*gasp* EDENZ!!!1!

Where have you been? You were here for like two days and then I never saw you again. Blow off the old cart and fire that baby up because we need you back in the market! =3
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

xD I cant remember why i stopped playing this too lol... was it wow's cataclysm expansion? *shrugs*...

anw i needa figure out how to connect the wifi with the ol nds lite when im home...

Lol just went through my PMs... apparently i played this from dec 2009 till april 2010 o_O~ Thats pretty long for a handheld lol.. and it seems i quit due to boredom >_>...

Some stupid questions... why are some weapon icons marked red and some black?... also can weapon elements be changed? like slapping a celeb element onto a jell lv 5 = celeb lv 5?..

And first to aid me in solving my nds wifi problem gets 5 souls of your choice >_< I'll even look around my bank and hook you up with some upgrades if needed~
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 20, 2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posts

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729
    100 HUmarl, 8x HUcast, 8x FOnewearl

Red icons means its already been Photon Fortified. Red weapons cannot be fortified again.

Weapons can be changed by undergoing a process called "Elemental Synthesis". There are various rules and fees (and exceptions) that go along with this process but to answer your question: you can only change the element of some weapons, most of which being common and ordinary. Weapons such as Ein Rifle or Luzparias can undergo Elemental Synthesis but Rares such as Twin Brand or Twin Psychoguns cannot.

Any other type modification is done via a hacking device such as an Action Replay.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Quote Originally Posted by edenz View Post
    Just digged out my old nds and found this game... went in and i still have all my uber stuffs XD

Used to play this for couple months and no idea why i quit it years ago... glad to see that there are still ppl playing lol

Anw tried getting on wifi and i keep getting the invalid setting error with my nds lite
    Yeah, people still play PSZ but the community is nothing like it was back in Winter-Spring 2010 when you can turn the game on, go online, and have a full party for SH action whenever you feel like (assuming you don't get that one guy who comes on with his or her lv1 being all "hey guys, I started a new character. Let's power level through the Shrine!") . There's only a small handful of people nowadays that play PSZ and most of them are the type of people who will pick up PSZ for a day to a month and then drop out and vanish. The rest are long time players who come and go but don't play regularly leaving one long-time player I can think of who still plays PSZ regularly. If you look here either here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=396 or http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069 you can hopefully find like two or three people that will play with you regularly.
    Last edited by Atbar; Jul 20, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    The rest are long time players who come and go but don't play regularly leaving one long-time player I can think of who still plays PSZ regularly.
    Somehow, I wish that even though I do still play regularly, I could connect online regularly... Navy career aside, though, I have tried my best to be with you guys, and I half-blame my incompetent connectabilities in the past for my inconsistent gaming career. But, PSZ lives on with me, and even as it fades for others, I shall remain true, bearing the hopes that others will see it for the wonderful game it was.

But, anyways, welcome back eden. Hope to be able to see you online, when I get back to San Diego after this RIMPAC deployment. ^_^

(EDIT: Oh, in case you weren't a little bit clued in by other things about me, I was previously known as Chaosmaster, but I had my name changed to this not too long ago. ;P)
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I played PSZ quite regularly back during the days I started out with just 1 character (a RAmar). Eventually I filled in the other 2 (a HUcaseal and FOnewearl) and sometimes played online with a few friends. At some point, I stopped playing PSZ for about a year or so. Recently just got back into it, but mostly playing offline. My NDS Lite has a slightly busted L button and somehow I accidentally broke my 3DS's online capability for DS games (kept getting an error code even if I try to manually setup a connection).
    Last edited by RaHuFo-09; Jul 24, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Got the game when i was in about 5th grade o: I couldnt even combo with the beggining cutlass saber xD So i raged quit then came back to this game 3 years later haha.
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

^I couldn't defeat Reyburn when I first got the game. I also remembered having problems working the camera the first few days I had the game.
    Last edited by Atbar; Jul 25, 2012 at 06:21 PM.