Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default AC / Bank problem

I know I've read throughout various threads that many people (myself included) have purchased AC only to have it disappear from our credit card statements. I would like to buy more but I'm apprehensive because the first transaction hasn't even posted to my account yet from 7/4. What have others in this situation done? Thanks in advance.

My first purchase went through fine, second one vanished. Ghost transactions can come back and bite you in the ass, ASSUME that it will come back.

I went ahead and bought more AC. I figure that when they get around to collecting their payments, as long as I have enough in my account, I'm good.
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

none of my several AC purchases have shown on my statement.
    I called my bank, the payments where authorized, but SEGA didnt claim them.
    E-Billing Tokyo is who they are made to, I can only ASSUME there is a problem with ISAO and foreign visa billing?

But if SEGA sort there shit and try to take the money, its there and they dont have to request authorization again, no problem, and it will then show up.

Think of it as BUY NOW, PAY LATER.
    (just no one is sure when later hiuehueh)

My AC charges disappeared from my pending charges, and my account balance went back up as if I never bought AC to begin with
    My bank just seems like a group of assholes at this point

My bank says they got the pre authorization and are waiting for Sega to take it I just prefer them to take the money it just strikes me as odd why they haven't.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Uhh best idea would be to call them and ask if any transaction has been made if they say no? you say ok thanks just wanted to know, must have not gone threw lol, when really it did right I assume you got the AC?
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Ok..like which payment option are you guys using. Cuz im not trying to convert my payment information into katakana. I stop trying after the first 2 i tried asked me to do that. Shoot Im uncomfortable enough for some hacker to get my normal payment information. I dont need any Japanese hackers after my identity as well. I really only trust paypal when i comes to international purchases.

Still...I would like to buy some Ac one of these days. Has someone made a guide yet as to the most friendly form of payment for this game?

if it worked the AC should show up in your game like.... immediately

I bought some on day 1 and the next day my bank bugged out an froze my old card. I had to phone them to tell they were legit.

There are sites that sell netcash/webmoney, but the mark-up is batshit crazy.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic