Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Has anyone been able to buy AC today? I had no trouble doing it a few days ago but it's not letting me do it a second time. I even tried different credit cards and they all get the same error message. I contacted my bank and they said everything is fine, the charges should go through and they don't see any declined charges.

Here is the error message I get:

入力されたクレジットカードで決済することができませんでした。
    クレジットカード会社に直接お問い合わせください。
    I am getting this too

Quote Originally Posted by Disastorm View Post
    I am getting this too
    Contact your bank and ask them to allow the charge to go through and then try again. That's what worked for me.
    Quit PSO2

Linkdeath Incarnate ^^; Kietrinia's Avatar

Just learned a handy pro-tip: Don't use a debit card. You have to use a fully-fledged credit card.

I tried my debit card twice and it wouldn't take. Tried my credit card once, and worked like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Kietrinia View Post
    Just learned a handy pro-tip: Don't use a debit card. You have to use a fully-fledged credit card.

I tried my debit card twice and it wouldn't take. Tried my credit card once, and worked like a charm!
    Most people here, including myself had success with debit. However, my problem and soon/probably/most likely will be everyone's problem, is that the money either: A) Never gets beyond Pending but AC still given, B) AC charged and money is returned several days later or C) Error on transaction.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Most people here, including myself had success with debit. However, my problem and soon/probably/most likely will be everyone's problem, is that the money either: A) Never gets beyond Pending but AC still given, B) AC charged and money is returned several days later or C) Error on transaction.
    Yeah. The debit card will be used as a, "credit card" when making purchases online anyway. So it really wouldn't matter if it was truly a debit card or not.

I really hope I don't get banned at some point though because they see I got 1,000 free AC since the first payment just never processed. Granted, I still took the money out of my account when writing up my statements and whatnot, so should they come knocking on my door to collect their funds one day, it will be there, but still... it is a bit unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by Disastorm View Post
    I am getting this too
    I was getting that same message last night when I tried, it's weird cause I purchased AC twice before.

Just retried again this morning and it works again.

I decided to buy some AC today but after the captcha I always got a message that there are network problems. Anyone else had this today?

I tried several times, also hours later... no luck yet.

It's the 1st August and I still have not been charged. I wonder if I'll get my 5 x 1day premium compensation. The suspense is killing me.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

I just noticed that Sega accepts American Express so I tried using mine, but got the same error message. Right after that, I got a phone call from American Express. They told me I could try it again and it should go through. Sure enough, it did!

購入処理が正常に終了いたしました。

購入・確認画面に戻ります。[戻る]ボタンを押してください。
    So what make Amex could, but Visa could not?

Contact your bank and ask them to allow the charge to go through and then try again. That's what worked for me.
    How much did you purchase until first card is block? 20,000 yen?

@everyone, I suggest you may feel better to buy it via webmoney, if you worry. Since purchase this a lot (from free) may get you ban. How will SE take the money if the bank pending is already end? but yes, normally they take it 30 days late.

btw, you can farm meseta for 200-300k / hours at lv 40 fyi. it will be enough to purchase stuff you want, depend on play time.
    Last edited by Arika; Jul 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Well, tonight's the night, isn't it? Most of us should apparently find out if we're being billed at the end of the month, which it is.

Or was it 30 days specifically, not the end of the month? I've read both.