Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Codes after last night's patch.

Codes after last night's patch can only be reset twice now. After you reset a code twice, it will not appear again until you restart the game/mission.

Just a heads up. Makes my 21-25 grind a lot more time consuming as I can't just sit in caves mission 1 and reset the eliminations anymore.

Worried about the impact this will have on Multi-Party.

Before last night, you could start a code, elimination for example. Then telepipe out, or walk far enough away, and when you go back you can start the code again. Indefinitely.

Well after last night, you can only "reset" the code twice. After that, it won't reset anymore and you can't farm codes like we used to be able to before last night.

Wait, so you are complaining that you can't exploit a bug anymore?

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

People farmed codes? Gee, why wasn't this info made public earlier.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Well... considering that multiparties typically are looking for PSE Bursts rather than focusing on codes, I imagine it would have absolutely no impact. An exception might be Transmizer farming, but eh.

Ship02 RA40 - Artemis (Jey)

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Wait, so you are complaining that you can't exploit a bug anymore?
    ^This, Just play the game, stop trying to find illegitimate ways of grinding slightly faster... It's not THAT hard.

How was that illegitimate? We all thought it was WOI. Grind an area, grind the codes in the area, but whatever lol. No wonder I left this community back in GC. All the "legit" bullshit. WTB high horse. I was just informing players that it's no longer possible so I'll leave this thread alone now.

Quote Originally Posted by La'Haryl View Post
    (...) All the "legit" bullshit. (...)
    Thanks to all the non-legit bullshit we are getting maintenance after maintenance, so why do we care? Because we can't play normally, did it somehow slip past you?

It was never announced or inferred that resetting codes was Illegitimate. Just because some PSO-World players said it was illegitimate previous to this patch doesn't mean anything, because there's a handful of you snobs who think there's a correct way to play and that you're always right. It's been this way as long as I can remember, you treat this game like it's WoW and there's a "certain way to play" and you really just ruin it for the rest of the people that try to be a part of this forum community.