Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Meevs View Post
    LoL, good point, I'm sure that's said, but the meaning behind it is that it's not real, its virtual, logical people don't steal 5 cars a day, parachute off buildings, or jump around for no reason,. It's still a hobby or something you do, like martial arts, boxing, and gun tournaments, etc.
    My point is the hardcore crowd is the normally the group going on about how games should be taken seriously as an art form like films. But when someone treats it seriously and points out something that might be problematic or is just badly written they go back to it just a game

Media can influence your opinions without you realising it. Just like how words and memes can end up in your vocabulary after hanging around certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    they also posted it on gamespot as well.

that's cool that they didnt cancelled it. i'll wait for this game to come out on NA and buy
    it when it's $20 or less. XIII-2 was already $15.00 last i check on amazon...lol.

my last FF game i played was X. i havent bother touching the later ones. i didnt like the ways
    they change the battle system and stuffs. others might like the changes, but i dont like it
    much. but i'll buy the game when it's UBER cheap and probably just leave them in the dust afterward.
    like i did with XIII.
    I know right? Does shitty Squeenix really think they can truly profit from this game after so many delays? Every year Versus gets delayed they are losing more and more money. At this point it's impossible for them to break even with the development cost. The hype for this game is dead and the next consoles are already coming. This game will be $40 within two months.

Yeah, Squeenix has become worthless after PS2. In this gen I started supporting smaller RPG companies like Gust, Atlus, and Compile Heart and don't regret it. I don't even care for DQX, making it an online RPG killed my interest.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jul 25, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Guys bithing about the forgetfulness of FFXIII-2 also forget that it brought the greatest final boss music of any FF game ever. One-Winged Angel was severely overrated - Invisible Depths is where it's at.

Game's pretty meh in every other aspect.