Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

based on xentax and psumods, do not expect an English patch.
    Just play the game by saying "oh hey I learned what this picture means/does" like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by soulpimpwizzurd View Post
    lol, this is gonna end up like the english trasnlation patch for shuffle

gamepatch se trolled billions of weeaboos for like, the course of 2 years
    im sure that there was billions. lol wait that ight be abit high. also weeaboos can read the screen so i dont think they got trolled just saying
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

Well seeing as how the world is going to end in December, I'll stick with the JP version.
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoTrigga View Post
    Well seeing as how the world is going to end in December, I'll stick with the JP version.
    yeah i was hoping they would wait till they had something for NA before but thye kinda just went FU get a pc lol
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoTrigga View Post
    Oh yea you just reminded me, i must find that list of things to do... now where did i put that.

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    The solution is simple, join the US/EU servers when they drop! <(*^o^)>
    That's a funny joke ahahaha no.

Unless Sega of America publishes their own legitimate roadplan that shows them not sticking a gigantic dong into every part of the game like they have the past few, I really don't have much interest in it.

Essens team has never, ever,ever finished any project they have ever worked on. Most of the stuff that they have worked on was used from other sources and volunteers that he has taken credit for. All his project go on hiatus about 3 months in and get dragged on forever.

If you want to play the game in English wait for the NA/EU release.

Quote Originally Posted by Weretigar View Post
    Essens team has never, ever,ever finished any project they have ever worked on. Most of the stuff that they have worked on was used from other sources and volunteers that he has taken credit for. All his project go on hiatus about 3 months in and get dragged on forever.

If you want to play the game in English wait for the NA/EU release.
    Wat. "Essen's Team?"

Last 2 Things I remember Essen even doing is releasing the PSP2i Visiphone Codes along with penopata, plus the ongoing PSU Private Server. (Sure, that's not done.) Now working on a Database for PSO2, Arkive.

Then you have Agrajag working on the client stuff on PSU and PSO2 with help from scriptkiddie making things accessible.

Care to expand on what you said there, more so on the credit stealing part?
    Last edited by Vashyron; Jul 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Wat. "Essen's Team?"

Last 2 Things I remember Essen even doing is releasing the PSP2i Visiphone Codes along with penopata, plus the ongoing PSU Private Server. (Sure, that's not done.) Now working on a Database for PSO2, Arkive.

Then you have Agrajag working on the client stuff on PSU and PSO2 with help from scriptkiddie making things accessible.

Care to expand on what you said there, more so on the credit stealing part?
    Also if I recall correctly, Essen is pretty much remaking psu and making alone. (Maybe 1 or 2 people helping, don't know.)

Newzero made the psu server essens team just translated it to erlang format and had very mean things to say about newzero. No real progress has been done on the server sense then. Every time another well know modders name was given to essen to contact for help to get the ball rolling his team just talked crap about them.