Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    Man a lot of people must lack proper cooling systems or have crappy computers.Then again i know people that think removing the case AND the fan(to get rid of noise) will do them fine....

I got two fans in mine and a sweet video card that handles it all well.

Also i don't have a power supply that is the minimum for the video card i own.If you do that, your asking for a overheat.

Its not a matter of crappy computers or cooling, its more a matter of the game having somewhat bad coding/optimization regarding the shaders, where you previously might of thought an overclock you did was totally stable (even stress tested with a graphically intensive game like crysis) but then with PSO2 you might get graphical errors because PSO2s shaders do seem to use shaders in some way that tend to make cards run hot, despite the game not being an insane graphical tour de force (I'm not knocking this games graphics btw, it looks amazing and blows Diablo 3s 2004-esque graphics doors off)

For example a user on these very forums kept experiencing the 'error' graphical error all over the game constantly, and I brought up the issue of a possible unstable CPU or GPU overclock due to the games shaders already making the game run hot on higher settings, and the user realized that yes they had overclocked previously and looked into it and found their overclock program/drivers was nowhere to be found and they kinda dodged a bullet by catching it when they did (since excessively high temps can definitely kill a video card after enough time)

I wasn't commenting on the games shaders tendency to cause cards to run hot to bash on the game, its just one of those things with the game that happens.

Jp players are tossed out the too, also that red guy needs to put on pants.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Its not a matter of crappy computers or cooling, its more a matter of the game having somewhat bad coding/optimization regarding the shaders, where you previously might of thought an overclock you did was totally stable (even stress tested with a graphically intensive game like crysis) but then with PSO2 you might get graphical errors because PSO2s shaders do seem to use shaders in some way that tend to make cards run hot, despite the game not being an insane graphical tour de force (I'm not knocking this games graphics btw, it looks amazing and blows Diablo 3s 2004-esque graphics doors off)

For example a user on these very forums kept experiencing the 'error' graphical error all over the game constantly, and I brought up the issue of a possible unstable CPU or GPU overclock due to the games shaders already making the game run hot on higher settings, and the user realized that yes they had overclocked previously and looked into it and found their overclock program/drivers was nowhere to be found and they kinda dodged a bullet by catching it when they did (since excessively high temps can definitely kill a video card after enough time)

I wasn't commenting on the games shaders tendency to cause cards to run hot to bash on the game, its just one of those things with the game that happens.
    I wasn't bashing on the game either.

But i see what you mean though.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Figured as much, plus i had seen it myself.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Taken today? They finally got Unaki out there then.

The naked cast is the person responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post

Yes taken today.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Someone raised an interesting question in my party earlier today. Has there been any confirmation of this sort of thing taking place even if the player is sitting on a bench, chair, etc.? I know it happens if they are dancing or standing around, and even sitting on the floor as well, but I've never heard it happening to someone sitting on furniture.

Anybody know if this can help prevent you from getting pushed behind the glass?

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Someone raised an interesting question in my party earlier today. Has there been any confirmation of this sort of thing taking place even if the player is sitting on a bench, chair, etc.? I know it happens if they are dancing or standing around, and even sitting on the floor as well, but I've never heard it happening to someone sitting on furniture.

Anybody know if this can help prevent you from getting pushed behind the glass?
    It has happened to someone sitting on a chair just ask omega.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

It has happened to someone sitting on a chair just ask omega.
    Oh. Well... so much for that. So OMEGA really got banned, huh? Damn.

No wonder I haven't seen him on lately. He was one of the handful of people I knew on there.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Now we'll wait and see if he gets banned.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie