Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Just gonna say, almost nothing in Dark Souls had resistance to hit stun, unless you had a weapon that was too weak for the area

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    PSO2 would be better if it was like Modern Warfare, with a poppin' fresh soundtrack by Limp Bizkit.
    Modern Warfare?????

(my reaction to Modern Warfare)
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic74300_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.pso-world.com/forums/sign...pic74300_1.gif</a></div>
    "A fallen star, breezes through the dark sky as it falls gently down the sweeping grass... alone by itself."

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma View Post
    telepipes would not exist, and cliffs would have no invisible wall so those that suck at platforming can eat a big "YOU DIED" every so often...also enemies would be conveniently poised to knock you off said cliffs. Prepare to rage edition.
    LOOOOL!
    your idea, this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjCY...eature=related
    oh my gosh this game has so much funny potential, the guy spends 30 seconds climbing a ladder, only to be blown down to the bottom and die XD. So many funny booby traps, not intended for pvp AHAHHA!
    Last edited by velociti; Jul 25, 2012 at 01:28 AM.

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

Quote Originally Posted by Ueno54 View Post
    Force: Fireball go!

Ranger: Launcher state yip yip

Hunter: *dies*
    I'm putting this in my signature.

But to contribute, I don't quite like the 'Souls' games and their BDSM Foreplay game ideals. I played it for a while, and it wasn't really as hard as it was just boring. If I died, oh well good thing I slapped that campfire...

I would despise that in PSO2.

There will always be hatuhs, ragnarok. oh btw ragnarok was fun, but boring. gladly the game has died, nobody cares about that game anymore. On the other hand, the dark souls franchise is doing well, and expect a dark souls PC port soon.
    I'm also guessing you used exploits to get souls quick, read guides on what weapons to get, and where, etc.

If you really bought the game on release day, never used any guides, and you yourself roamed the dark souls world, I'm sure you would have a hard time finding your way. Boring? ok buddy, haters gunna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by velociti View Post
    LOOOOL!
    your idea, this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjCY...eature=related
    oh my gosh this game has so much funny potential, the guy spends 30 seconds climbing a ladder, only to be blown down to the bottom and die XD. So many funny booby traps, not intended for pvp AHAHHA!
    HA! That video needs some Mario/Sonic game over music when they catch a bad case of death. :3
    天上無敵!常勝無敗!唯一無二のPhantasmaです
    Ship 2

Yep, good old music is a cure. Glad you saw the video, its just too funny :P