Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sub-Classes

Default Sub-Classes

So yeah. If you haven't already, and since Mike hasn't updated yet, check out the PSO Blog. Sub-Classes are all but confirmed. Take that G.A.M.E.R.-X, and your stupid theory on Duman classes...

Anyway, speculation. I am expecting Techer, Gunner, and Fighter. Maybe not those names, but something along those lines. As far as the Techer class, I am expecting the skill tree to be focused on light, dark, and wind techs.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Lol I JUST NOW read this on bumped...

Who were the ones that kept saying "LOLOLOL IT MIGHT NOT BE SUBCLASSES"?

Anyway yeah, the names obviously make sense now.

NOW TO SUB TECHER EVERYTHING!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    So yeah. If you haven't already, and since Mike hasn't updated yet, check out the PSO Blog. Sub-Classes are all but confirmed. Take that G.A.M.E.R.-X, and your stupid theory on Duman classes...

Anyway, speculation. I am expecting Techer, Gunner, and Fighter. Maybe not those names, but something along those lines. As far as the Techer class, I am expecting the skill tree to be focused on light, dark, and wind techs.
    Since I'm clueless about those subclasses, could I get a link that would tell me more information about those?
    Also, I would like to know when they will be available. If someone could refresh my memory, that would be great, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Lol I JUST NOW read this on bumped...

Who were the ones that kept saying "LOLOLOL IT MIGHT NOT BE SUBCLASSES"?

Anyway yeah, the names obviously make sense now.

NOW TO SUB TECHER EVERYTHING!
    I did.

I still think it could just be an advancement of your current class, with a different tree.

_ U B _ L A S S

UHHHHH..... PUB GLASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I did.

I still think it could just be an advancement of your current class, with a different tree.
    If by a continuation of your current class, you mean it being a separate class that you have in addition to your current one, with a completely different skill tree, then yes, you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    If by a continuation of your current class, you mean it being a separate class that you have in addition to your current one, with a completely different skill tree, then yes, you are correct.
    So you're saying that in order for us to get the benefit of a sub tree it makes more sense that they're going to make us level a class from scratch a'la switching to Ranger/Force/Hunter? Or is there something I'm missing here?

I think it will just be a new tree that you can put more points in.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So you're saying that in order for us to get the benefit of a sub tree it makes more sense that they're going to make us level a class from scratch a'la switching to Ranger/Force/Hunter? Or is there something I'm missing here?
    We don't know that yet but I would be surprised.

They COULD have it level up alongside your class. But probably make you play the basic class to unlock it either way. e_e

I think it'd be weird if they just gave us access to a WHOLE skill tree with no effort in unlocking parts of it, through points or whatever.

I'm also curious if it would give us bonus stats or re-arrange your stats to balance out the use of both classes. Or if you would have to build up your stats by yourself, on your mag, with your sub class in mind... (Laaamme I need more R-atk...)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I think it will just be a new tree that you can put more points in.
    Why can't the two be one and the same? That's basically what GoldenFalcon and I think they're going to be. They might have a separate way to gain SP though, which means yes, we'll probably have to level our subclasses, but not by switching to them from our main class. As I said before, I suspect that the exp we aren't getting from mission rankings is for them.

0 EXP at the end of every single mission
    Strange, how that is

I think it will just mimic PSU, leveling your [sub]class with S ranks