Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Default Kingdom Hearts Dedede

I-I MEAN KINGDOM HEARTS 3D/DDD/Dream Drop Distance(Title that only sounds cool to Japanese people that think English sounds cool.)

So who cares about this game's existence?

I mostly do!

I guess I'm gettin' it today.

n stuff.

I'ma be broke as hell cause of this 3DS.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

i preordered it. it will come in the mail im in no hurry
    i dont think it sounds that bad...

Getting it, too. Pre-order. (or in the case of the original topic title before it was changed. I Pre-Odor-ed it.)
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Aug 1, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Getting it, too. Pre-order. (or in the case of the topic title. I Pre-Odor-ed it.)
    Ahhhhh

AHHHHH 8D

This guy!

Anyway this thread sucks, not much to talk about other than this game's terrible story and that a new one is coming out. Yet I've avoided spoilers anyway...

HOW AM I STILL A FAN OF THIS SERIES! D:

The demo was fun, but I haven't followed the series particularly closely since KHII. Unless I hear amazing things about this, I'll probably still just hold out until KHIII.

Understood. I plan on playing it because KHIII is a while off, and people were already saying good things about it. (It also brings the New Tron into the fold where the original Tron was used before). Still, I have this feeling that if I skip this, I'll be confused at the beginning of KH3. Kind of like me playing KH2 the first time. 358/2 days did help explain that.

Whats this? A fan saying the story sucks?! HOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!1!!

If I had a 3ds, I would buy it. I don't, so its going to have to wait. Try to avoid letting the organization cleanse your fart.

im gettin it in ma mail.
    i was trippen balls as a kid when basicly disney and ff mixed lol.
    and beleve it or not to the haters callin it a kid game, its pretty damn challenging.
    props to story
    <-book nerd)
    "To walk into death is not to reject life. But to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

"Anyone who aims to harm an innocent life, has by default, made theirs forfeit."
    - R. H. Wardmaer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukyius View Post
    im gettin it in ma mail.
    i was trippen balls as a kid when basicly disney and ff mixed lol.
    and beleve it or not to the haters callin it a kid game, its pretty damn challenging.
    props to story
    <-book nerd)
    Recently I think the game-play gets better with each game. They definitely know how to keep the battle system interesting and flexible. But I wouldn't say the games are THAT challenging, other than a couple bosses. Even on the hardest modes... you usually just grind.

I don't even think KH1's story was supposed to be deep at all, they just wanted to do their cross over and some back story for the anime face'd heroes. But they made the sequel because of how well it did and BAM! Plot-holes and last minute back-stories scattered across 5 different consoles and like 8 different games or something.

I will say 358/2 I actually really liked the story telling and character development. That game not only explains a lot of the "WTF is going on" in KH2 and Chain of Memories. But I also consider it to have the best story in the series, even if the game-play was mediocre. Also Roxas is easier to take seriously than Sora... >_>;

Thats because Roxas was more serious then Sora. Who was a natural born leeroy jenkins imo.