Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Has anyone who's been put outside the window and banned NOT bought AC?

There's been assumptions being thrown back and forth with little to no proof, but if we can perhaps find a similarity between the people banned, and come up with a theory that is backed up by information, and not just arbitrary reasoning.

So my first information gathering comes in the question in the form of:
    Has anyone who's been put outside the window and supposedly banned for it NOT buy AC?
    Last edited by Coatl; Jul 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Well, I bought AC, have not been ban yet.

Don't know if I have ever been moved by misbehavior, but chances are low that I did get move due to unusual playing time.

Let's schedule zipzo to afk for 1hour, 'take care of business' and get everyone to file a report on the players site for being out the window ...
    He claims this is not the reason for banning,
    So he should have no worry, with his 'clean' record
    We can confirm if he has bought AC, and if there is a 'autoban' feature all at once.

Please inb4 ZOMFGEVERYPOSTISAPERSONALATTACKONMEDEFENDFORMYLIFE zipzo reply
    Its not. because he's a man of his word , he should be okay trying this
    Heueheuehue

You could look up old topics and PM people. These topics get locked eventually for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HFlowen View Post
    You could look up old topics and PM people. These topics get locked eventually for a reason.
    They get locked because people don't know how to talk things through.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Let's schedule zipzo to afk for 1hour, 'take care of business' and get everyone to file a report on the players site for being out the window ...
    He claims this is not the reason for banning,
    So he should have no worry, with his 'clean' record
    We can confirm if he has bought AC, and if there is a 'autoban' feature all at once.

Please inb4 ZOMFGEVERYPOSTISAPERSONALATTACKONMEDEFENDFORMYLIFE zipzo reply
    Its not. because he's a man of his word , he should be okay trying this
    Heueheuehue

Neither Zipzo or the people arguing against him have a strong base for why people are getting banned. Both sides have their theories, and I am merely compiling information in order to prove or disprove Zipzo's theory. If we do this, we'll have a general consensus as to what is getting people banned.

This thread is not a debate thread, plain and simple.

Most of them got banned for pr0n symbol spam. Ever since they started banning people, I can run through block 20 without seeing a single one, unlike before. It's nice.

/thread

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

I actually can't hear this whole thing, anymore xD"
    And I think it's quite useless trying to discuss it, at this point. The last attempts were pitiful failures and another one will probably result in the same.

I guess, first of all, it would be good to know how many people from this forum have been banned, anyway. No matter if they AFKed or bought AC or what. And how many of those have only been temporarily banned and how many of them are banned for good.
    Then one could start looking for similarities to find out why exactly they have been banned, but...

I don't think it's worth all the detective work.
    It's better to just forget about the whole banning issue and enjoy the game without being paranoid.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Skilled Fighter

i would think sega would know they are being moved outside window. why banned for that? - there must be other factors. IP address???, could be a proxy or shared ip as a hacker?

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post

Neither Zipzo or the people arguing against him have a strong base for why people are getting banned. Both sides have their theories, and I am merely compiling information in order to prove or disprove Zipzo's theory. If we do this, we'll have a general consensus as to what is getting people banned.

This thread is not a debate thread, plain and simple.
    way to read bro.

I just stated a clear cut method of proving or disproving several factors that are being disputed and you come out with this. GG