Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Well alright then, that may indeed be a point of issue. Enough to ban over? Still speculation.

It would be something to not fuck with if you don't have to, though.
    On the PSO2 bumped blog website, of which has translated every single known japanese phrase and menu item in the game for all of us to use at our leisure, he specifically states this in red in the AC purchasing guide...

If you haven’t entered a Japanese address, postal code, nor name, you will have to makeup a fake address. The site does say that entering false information could get your SEGA ID suspended, so do this at your own risk.
    That's pretty clear, cut, and dry to me.

Also...how does 'residence' not refer to where you eat/shit/sleep?

They have no actual reason to ban accounts using POs as their address because they're paying customers and are not harming the business, even though they reserve the right to ban for giving a wrong address.
    Already addressed this. Just because they have no reason to seek you out, doesn't mean they wouldn't ban you out of formality and "doing the right thing". You aren't really in any position to describe what their MO is on illegal activity. Nor am I, but I'm going to lean on them wanting to remain a law abiding business practicing company.

You know what? Maybe we should just disallow all conversations about the bannings, because they all end the same way: people going full-retard, including zipzo.
    I'm sorry, I know it hurts to not be able to come up with an actual sensible thought on the matter in the face of someone you clearly dislike (me), but that's just how it is man. You can choose to either understand it or...don't.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Hrm, stop trying to turn this into an attack topic. If you have seen the topic before you'll know we talked about the other issues, I'm sure you still see people hanging outside the window, but the few that has been banned purchased AC.

That doesn't mean anything? Also when you use a CC isn't the address on it, so wouldn't that have something to do with not matching up. If your SEGA account address is completely different than the Credit Card you are trying to use is, maybe that might have triggered a flag.

Just let me know when I can buy a stack of 90 day premium tickets and not get charged or banned for them.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    That's pretty clear, cut, and dry to me.

Also...how does 'residence' not refer to where you eat/shit/sleep?
    http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E4%BD%8F%E6%89%80

Because it may not mean residence, but it also may.

As Gardios said, it may mean a variety of things.

And for that matter, even by PSUBlog's postings a Tenso address may be perfectly acceptable. It's not fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I'm sorry, I know it hurts to not be able to come up with an actual sensible thought on the matter in the face of someone you clearly dislike (me), but that's just how it is man. You can choose to either understand it or...don't.
    It isn't just me who dislikes you, you're the bane of practically everyone on this board. One need only compare how most people debate to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Most People
    People are getting banned. Hackers are running rampant. These two events seem to correlate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo
    NO ITS NOT, IT IS NOT THAT WAY AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A POOPYHEAD
    You singlehandedly ruin all conversations about bannings. For that, you should be banned, and discussions of the bannings should be disallowed.

http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E4%BD%8F%E6%89%80

Because it may not mean residence, but it also may.

As Gardios said, it may mean a variety of things.

And for that matter, even by PSUBlog's postings a Tenso address may be perfectly acceptable. It's not fake.
    How often does it not mean where you live? How about that? Since we're just all bordering speculation here, let's look at the probabilities, shall we?

Topic needs more "poopyhead" in it.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

How to have an internet argument

1. Person 1 makes statement 1
    2. Person 2 makes statement 2
    3. Person 1 makes statement 3
    4. Person 2 makes statement 4
    5. It turns out one person isn't actually reading the other person's statements and is only on the internet to argue about whatever it is they see on their screen -> Restart at step 1.

When does an address not mean residence? Oh, I don't know, PO boxes and forwarding services.

How to have an internet argument

1. Person 1 makes statement 1
    2. Person 2 makes statement 2
    3. Person 1 makes statement 3
    4. Person 2 makes statement 4
    5. It turns out one person isn't actually reading the other person's statements and is only on the internet to argue about whatever it is they see on their screen -> Restart at step 1.
    Is this one of those "Which one is lying" puzzles? I was kinda bad at those in Professor Layton.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    It isn't just me who dislikes you, you're the bane of practically everyone on this board. One need only compare how most people debate to you.

You singlehandedly ruin all conversations about bannings. For that, you should be banned, and discussions of the bannings should be disallowed.
    Haha, is it some kind of fad to make up quotes by me, then make up your own creative thought and act like that's what I really said, or even imply I said anything similar? Jumping on the bandwagon are we?

Your made up quote isn't even an accurate depiction of what I've been trying to say (over, and over, and over again).

What I post is always meant to find and/or single out a true answer, no guesses. Just because it's not the answer you want, doesn't mean I'm ruining the conversation. In fact I'd hazard that you ruin the conversation more by always making the conversation about me instead of, you know, the topic.

When does an address not mean residence? Oh, I don't know, PO boxes and forwarding services.
    Except we're talking about specifically the word "residence". Did you randomly decide to stop making sense, here? Do they ask for an address or a resident address?
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:16 PM.