Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP 2 hackers

What's more sad is that most of them don't know how to turn there cheats off or even know how to use there cheat devices and because of that I only join host's I know and knew for along time,but since I'm seldomly on because of work and parenting I only know bits a fragments about the server.I do know that hackers still play,but I'm on picky SOB on who's host I join for many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    also if one joins and gives you there card DO NOT accept it because the chances of them having a corruption code on are 50/50 so it is like making a deal with the devil as my dad calls it.
    never happend to me
    and i got about 1000 cards from hackers/hackeds
    Retired but still da best!!!! *^*

I didn't even know about the ability to turn them off/on. How can people forget to do that if that simple. I heard about how some are refusing to fork over their cards but didn't realize its somewhat true.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I didn't even know about the ability to turn them off/on. How can people forget to do that if that simple. I heard about how some are refusing to fork over their cards but didn't realize its somewhat true.
    Because most codes don't have an off switch for the cheat device and most just copy and paste the codes without knowing wtf there doing to begin with and some do refuse because of people begging for things or psn stalkers/trolls and s***.Most of them use TempAR when some use other cheat device versions that do have an off switch,but like I said in the above most codes don't have an off switch for the cheat device and most just copy and paste the codes without knowing wtf there doing to begin with.

If People want to cheat hack or whatever why can't they just stay on a server specific to them , I don't begrudge them having fun but at the same time don't spoil the legit players who want to have fun the correct way.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

because there is no server that was made for that and they could just cheat in ADHOC or in story mode,but they want to show off at times and say 'look what i can do'.i have meet many legit players who are kind and the same goes for cheaters,but there are cases that they get mixed and fights break out and it can be avoided.i will admit right now i can cheat,but it gets boring and i do like to play legitly most of the time.
    rules of my host;do not ask/beg to be modded because i have rules set up for myself,in otherwords do not ask for a level 200 boost or i will boot you with a smile,refrain from asking for rare drops because it took legit players longer to get them since they worked for it,do not try and hit on me because i will boot,do not ask for name modding because i do not do that to players(ask a pro-hacker).
    Last edited by Ame; Aug 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: added what i do not do to players...

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    because there is no server that was made for that and they could just cheat in ADHOC or in story mode,but they want to show off at times and say 'look what i can do'.i have meet many legit players who are kind and the same goes for cheaters,but there are cases that they get mixed and fights break out and it can be avoided.i will admit right now i can cheat,but it gets boring and i do like to play legitly most of the time.
    rules of my host;do not ask/beg to be modded because i have rules set up for myself,in otherwords do not ask for a level 200 boost or i will boot you with a smile,refrain from asking for rare drops because it took legit players longer to get them since they worked for it,do not try and hit on me because i will boot,do not ask for name modding because i do not do that to players(ask a pro-hacker).

I wouldn't say it s cheating but just giving your self some extra fun .

I remember pso on the Xbox and I used to mod stuff which was fun but I never spoiled anyone's enjoyment but you did have people that would.

I get what you say about people nagging the hell out of you asking for Rare stuff etc .

That reminds me, you can't trade anything above B rank, right? Is it possible to disable that with a cheat code, or that limitation server-side?

(Please note that I'm not asking for a code, just curious how the game handles trades.)
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fwibbles View Post
    That reminds me, you can't trade anything above B rank, right? Is it possible to disable that with a cheat code, or that limitation server-side?

(Please note that I'm not asking for a code, just curious how the game handles trades.)
    i heard rumors of a code like existing,but never encountered a modder who could do it.i for one would just do story mode and beat that mode to unlock the A ranked weapons unless you are talking about rares then i would say try your hardest to earn your keep.someone did trade with me a black meteora and it was a rare,but how i was able to get that rare in that manner is still unclear to me.i did try to trade an exam saber to someone who really wanted one and it would not do it.

I just gave someone a Black Meteora. It must be an exception to the rule.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times