Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast

Thread: Cool Shxt

After doing some clean up in the house...

My mother paid me 2K pesos... I wasn't expecting money from the start...

Now, I'm off to cinema to watch Terminator Genisys. XD

Almost to the year and a half point since my last cigarette, and I could never see myself going back. Still vaping, though I'm bouncing between 3mg/ml of nicotine and nicotine free juices. I would be completely off nicotine now, except I've found that it's an excellent aid for appetite suppressant, along with black coffee. So speaking of which, I've dropped 90+ lbs and back within a normal weight range for someone of my height for the first time since I was a little, little kid. Mostly accomplished just with calorie restriction and some light exercise. I'm starting a couch to 5k regimen, though it's mostly for now just running until I'm winded, walking to catch my breath, and then running again - cycled over the course of 3.1 miles. Haven't been at it too long, or religiously, but I can already see a lot of improvement. When I started @ 275, I could barely walk up some of the steep inclines around my property, and running only induced injury. Also considering joining a local fitness club to start weight training every other day. For now, I'm just hauling 40lb salt bags across my back and doing squats, curling a left-over old 20lb dumbell, and paying the "piss tax" (pushups/situps to the point of muscle fatigue every time I take a leak). It works to prevent muscle loss while I'm cutting the fat (and I still have a ways to go), but I also want to work on definition now that I can see bones and muscle groups again.

Still haven't bought new clothes yet though, partly because the old big clothes are comfy as fuck, and because it shows how much I lost - but it's also starting to look trashy, so, what the hell... I'll have to go shopping soon.

Feels pretty fucking great.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Sep 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

That's excellent Sinue. I too started going to the gym for a 15 min cardio workout everyday to fight off depression. It's working to some degree.

Congrats! I recently starting going to the gym again after more than a year (though it's only been... a week and a half so I'm not trying to pay myself on the back just yet) and it has been awful. I mean, it's been great, but it's been awful, y'know?

I recently discovered a really awesome Phantasy Star community! They are a bunch of excellent folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Congrats! I recently starting going to the gym again after more than a year (though it's only been... a week and a half so I'm not trying to pay myself on the back just yet) and it has been awful. I mean, it's been great, but it's been awful, y'know?
    I know how you exactly feel

The following post is not sarcasm:

After two weeks of not being able to make money due to Winter Break, it's finally back to the stress of checking Subfinder every 15 minutes for a job assignment! WOOOOO!!!!

Got fist bumps and kudos from coworkers for throwing off the chains of tyranny and putting in my 2 weeks (IT). Shwag

Was able to find a summer job close to home, so I don't need to take the freeway and deal with traffic; it's 1.6 miles from my house, so I can actually just walk there, which means I shouldn't gain the same weight I did last summer. It's a customer service job, so I'm a bit apprehensive since I really don't like being on the phone, and it's a Monday through Saturday job, but I've got bills to to pay.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I'm not as much of a loser now.

Incredibly vague, but still true.