Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Shxt

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    You resemble a young Gustavo Fring. I'd better not cross you.
    I'm calling dibs on being one of his enforcers. I am REALLY good at collecting money and inflicting bodily harm when needed.

I do not have a cool raspy Mike voice, however.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    I'd better not cross you.
    Spoiler!

But um.. thanks? xD

Going out to Colorado tomorrow. Spending a week with my sweetie, having turkey on the day of the bird. Gonna be a good week

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I RETURN TO WORK MONDAY FLLUZUJKHRGJKH#

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I snagged a PS3 for $200, and had $85 worth of gift cards to the place. 250GB system, Infamous collection, and Uncharted 1&2.

I got my first real paycheck for my new job and it was a LOT more than I was expecting (i really underestimated all the hours I was asked to come in early or stay later), not only did I have enough for all my rent/bills, but I was able to take advantage of some eSales and have a bunch of new computer parts shipping out my way that should be here before my birthday.

I will finally be able to play games with GOOD GRAFIX once again!!! Having a job is so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, this is late, but still fresh and valid. I actually have better internet. Same provider, but more competent speeds. Much more competent.

A year and a half of slow agonizing turmoil... Gone? W00T! Time to actually get back into gaming for real now.

... I'm not digging this new monthly data allowance though.
    Haha I just did this too, we had some really shitty free internet that I had to deal with constantly dying or slowing down to absurd (700+) pings. My last paycheck was a small one, just a couple of days of work because of when I started compared to when pay was given, but it was enough for me to get a new net and holy shit did I miss actually being able to play games whenever I want.
    Last edited by Scrub; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

I am having a very good time being very terrible at playing bass left-handed! It's kinda fun seeing where I am now, botching everything pretty hard, and knowing that even in a few short months I'm gonna be way better. Love inspiring myself by looking forward. (Mental masturbation!)
    Last edited by Polly; Nov 25, 2012 at 06:14 PM.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

So I'm watching this video on Youtube called "The Neurobiology and Mathematics of Consciousness" and at about 15 minutes in the presenter starts talking about the various experiments they did with illusions to try to differentiate the various brain states between conscious and unconscious perception. In one of the experiments they presented the viewer with pictures of nude models, to see just how ingrained the predisposition to notice naked bodies are in our mind. Turns out, that even when the brain is "distracted" so that we don't notice the naked bodies consciously - our brains still take notice.

But here's the really cool part... because the gender of the viewer will skew the results of the tests based on the gender of the image of the naked figure being shown, they controlled for this - and as it turns out, homosexual males respond unconsciously in the same manner and to the same stimulus as straight females (and vice versa to homosexual females responding the same as straight males). Now of course, this point was rattled off without much surprise at the result either by the speaker and the audience... as well it should. We've known for a long time that homosexuality is not a choice.

However, there are still people out there who do believe it is a choice, or that it can be "fixed". Out of context, on it's own, it's an amazing piece of evidence that should be promoted more (if it's not already). It's a definitive proof that should be shoved in the faces of those assholes each time the subject comes up... that homosexual orientations are not a "choice", as what gender you find attractive is definitively made on the subconscious level.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

That feeling of being able to walk into a store and buying whatever I want to buy. After months of having to shave with foaming hand-soap and a worn-out razor blade, I finally could afford blade refills and real shaving gel! It was glorious. It's so nice to have a job and some currency inflowing.

Also felt good giving my mom some money for paying bills, too.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 1, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

IM MAKING A BOOK.
    IN FACT I AM ALSO DESIGNIGN A BOOK TOO.

[artistic carreers~~~~]

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."