Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Signed in and was asked for a code?

i signed in and when i did i was given a small box to fill in with a code i guess i checked my email and had a 8 digit code i copy pasted it in the slot and it worked does anyone know what that was for?

I was also asked for a code, except I received no email from them. The buttons don't do anything except DC me, so I'm pretty much stuck. I checked all my emails folders also.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailguy View Post
    i signed in and when i did i was given a small box to fill in with a code i guess i checked my email and had a 8 digit code i copy pasted it in the slot and it worked does anyone know what that was for?
    You changed IP/computer recently, it's for security make sure some one isn't stealing your account.

Of course, if the thief has access to your email then they've pretty much got your account.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

If this was the first time you have logged in then the screen you were at was your Account Name you get to pick.

Edit: Nevermind, was ninja'd by the correct answer.

thanks guys i received two of them for some reason but the first one worked

So yea, I received item code emails, but still no authentication code

Quote Originally Posted by SageMaster View Post
    So yea, I received item code emails, but still no authentication code
    Never received the item code emails yet, and I have the same problem as well. Requested authentication code, but never got the email. I haven't even switched computers or anything.

I just had to do this, I signed in like always at that code screen came up. I didnt change anything, same house, same internet, same computer. I think its just a new security measure. Anyways I just clicked on the buttons for some reason (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and then checked my email. There was the email from PSO2 right at the top. In it, it should have a bunch of Japanese writing but a 5 letter ABC code. Just use it, press enter and you are back online slaying Rappies.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsoul View Post
    I just had to do this, I signed in like always at that code screen came up. I didnt change anything, same house, same internet, same computer. I think its just a new security measure. Anyways I just clicked on the buttons for some reason (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and then checked my email. There was the email from PSO2 right at the top. In it, it should have a bunch of Japanese writing but a 5 letter ABC code. Just use it, press enter and you are back online slaying Rappies.
    The last button sends you the email. But it only gives me a error code without sending anything. I've tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SageMaster View Post
    The last button sends you the email. But it only gives me a error code without sending anything. I've tried everything.
    The code says it has sent the email, but nothing is received or sent. Maybe we have to be a little more patient?