Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I don't agree with NPC blocks because Sega took one of the main reasons to form teams/guilds in the first place. Thats to hunt for items together is giving items to your teammates. So since you can't give each other your items whats the use of having teams and helping each other out? You may be farming with real players and the item you were looking has dropped but not for you. Unless you can get lucky enough to buy it in the shop from your teammate at a reduced price or both of you have premium services and trade you're stuck.

I would rather play with real players all the time (because the NPC are programmed to be stupid) but at the moment we don't have enough players on the servers who can play at the same time and/or get along.
    Don't want to sound like an ass, but I am pretty sure when Sega decided to put this in they wanted you to make friends, not see clones of your friends. And yeah you can multiparty with your teams, but honestly I would get bored seeing the same person everyday that's why I love to go in an MPA and see new faces.

Off topic: What is OP? I seen that soo many times. <Not familiar with thread lingo.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Can't agree or disagree because I really don't care like the rest of you in regards to the whole NPC thing. Should of just not added this system in the first place so in other words, remove it. No one needs it and everyone complaining about such things can live happily ever after. So until then, you put up, or shut up because you can't really tell anyone to remove their NPCs.

If they are around forever, just leave as you really can't do jack. If this was a PvP game, I'd just kill you anyways with or without npcs. Personally, if you ask me and if I'm in a guild or have billions of friends, I'd just make a password protected MPA.

And if it seems I didn't provide a insightful post its because such topics about NPCs in parties has been talked about on here so many times I've stopped caring. If you know JP, just send it off to SoJ and be done with it. Doubt anything will happen though unless you get a large mob of JP players with you.

Continue the banter though. Its sometimes entertaining to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Off topic: What is OP? I seen that soo many times. <Not familiar with thread lingo.
    Original post/poster.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    This...

"I'VE JUST USED A PA! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "I'VE JUST DODGED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "EMERGENCY CODE COMPRETED! :3"
    *Cut-in*
    "THANK YOU FOR THE HEAL MEOW! :3" X4
    *Cut-in*
    "I'M AN ANNOYING CUNT! :3"

*Cut-in FROMEVERYFRIGGIN'ANGLE*

WHY?
    This post.
    This fucking post. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Mine are more like...
    /mn3 /moya Oh, you survived? How persistent.
    *cut-in*
    /mn6 /moya B...Baka... I didn't need the heal...
    *cut-in*
    /mn36 /toge Oh I found a shiny rare item!
    *cut-in*
    /mn16 /moya Oh Miss Nassandra~
    *cut-in*
    /mn5 /moya Estelle I'm dying.
    *cut-in*
    That is equally as shameful. I only have an auto word set for levelling up, since that's the only occasion that warrants some kind of obnoxious cut-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Mine are more like...
    /mn3 /moya Oh, you survived? How persistent.
    *cut-in*
    /mn6 /moya B...Baka... I didn't need the heal...
    *cut-in*
    /mn36 /toge Oh I found a shiny rare item!
    *cut-in*
    /mn16 /moya Oh Miss Nassandra~
    *cut-in*
    /mn5 /moya Estelle I'm dying.
    *cut-in*
    you're not supposed to admit that you actually do this
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Bots bug the shit out of me. It's basically just like saying "Haha I'm taking up space that could be used much more effectively! No I won't make room for other people!"

Why play a primarily multiplayer game, farming a multiparty area... just to bring some useless bots with you? It makes no sense, unless you have some hardcore social anxiety.

Just because it's an MMORPG doesn't mean you have to party up with other people, especially considering that they programmed things (e.g. bots, spawn depending on the number of human players) to allow you to do so.

Then don't party up with other people, and go play solo with your bots. Taking them into multiparty farms is just dumb.

I don't really mind bots, but some bots are really annoying. Especially those spamming auto-text. I fought a couple of ragnes and cats today and the die like flies and the message pops up informing people that the are dead. Most of time I wasted moon atmomizers on them, since in the heat of battle you just cannot see if they are bots or not. Furthermore using items just put oneself into stupid situation, because you cannot act for a few seconds and you are probably going to be hit. I wish that people when making their bots would disable it, it is just pain.